💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Frankenstein.mp3 single cover

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

okay sorry if wrong section please have mercy on me mods! :pray:

but I wanted to showcase my Frankenstein single cover and what I'd hope to be a glimpse into the aesthetic of LG6 :giggle:

so here

Spoiler

DOeztIjWkAEPNeF.jpg

The grey dust/water (however you see it) represents the fluid bursting out of the chamber that the creature was created in in the original novel. Gaga is next to it symbolizing the progression of the creation. The word "frankenstein" is inter-lapped with the photo of Gaga to show that the creature (Joanne Monster/Joanne Angel) is born and alive.  

what do y'all think? likey?

Stream COWBOY CARTER

SpookyKid

Looks good! :D , I don't really like the "Lady Gaga" font tho 

reminds me of the "Disconnect" cover ^^ 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

GypsyVida
Just now, SpookyKid said:

I don't really like the "Lady Gaga" font tho 

yea I was debating making it a different font, but I wanted to shine some light on the dark era in the beginning of her career, alas the "The Fame" font

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Reality

I thought this was like a song cover, and I was gonna come in this thread and say "Girl, we haven't even heard it yet :giveup:"

It's a great cover, though!!

🃏🖤👹

Trepadation

I thought you meant covering the song like it hasn't even come out yet:emma:

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, Trepadation said:

I thought you meant covering the song like it hasn't even come out yet:emma:

3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I thought this was like a song cover, and I was gonna come in this thread and say "Girl, we haven't even heard it yet

okay I changed the name of the thread so hopefully nobody else will be confused :derpga:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Xoxo Adriana

the fame era font :pray: I have feels.mp3 for this artwork....well done girl!

Original Diva

why y'all obessing? In my opinion, this took no work whatsoever. it looks like a bunch of pictures fromw google images put together on a black square. Not a good look. Hope lg6 era doesn't look this cheap:toofunny:

excuse me no

Red Velvet
28 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

the fame era font :pray: I have feels.mp3 for this artwork....well done girl!

How's Hoeanne Madge now?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

FRANK1991

great concept and imagery 

but right now the image is split into 3 parts collage together. Gaga (the main subject) is competing with the water image (the theme) but left to the side. The black line on the right looks like space to make this image whole but is distracting and not balanced.

it'll take you more time with photoshop but somehow combine them together into one image (ex. layering the water image with Gaga or with the entire background)

If you want to go for the collage effect style, look to Miley for inspiration (tho I still don't like this album cover)

Bangerz.png

the first one is fine but the 2nd one the cut off legs really bothered me

miley-cyrus-bangerz-deluxe.jpg

my favorite

Miley-Cyrus-Bangerz.jpg

also your image is black and white, you can think about adding colors (any color you add will become the center of attention ex. fonts, gaga's lips or eyes like the BTW cover)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

GypsyVida
11 hours ago, Original Diva said:

why y'all obessing? In my opinion, this took no work whatsoever. it looks like a bunch of pictures fromw google images put together on a black square. Not a good look. Hope lg6 era doesn't look this cheap:toofunny:

well I hope you do know I'm not a professional photographer who can take amazing pictures of Gaga anytime I want, so yeah I did use google images, and also I'm broke so I can't blow 300 bucks on Photoshop. I at least tried to go along with a concept for the cover that I liked and thought was cool. :madge:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
11 hours ago, Darkstains said:

Collaging the images together could use some more work. Reusing the TF font is pretty tacky; it doesn't look too good with the sans serif font either. 

Maybe you were aiming for something like this? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qEUtPkTKOg 

[whoops I have no idea how to embed videos]

nope. I wanted it to be black and white and I wanted it to be the sans serif because I hope LG6/Frankenstein is dark and I thought I'd pay homage to her early days with the sans serif.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
10 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

also your image is black and white, you can think about adding colors (any color you add will become the center of attention ex. fonts, gaga's lips or eyes like the BTW cover)

Nope I wanted it to be completely black and white. That's the aesthetic I'm hoping she goes in for LG6.

10 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

but right now the image is split into 3 parts collage together. Gaga (the main subject) is competing with the water image (the theme) but left to the side. The black line on the right looks like space to make this image whole but is distracting and not balanced.

I wanted it to look imperfect. That's the look I like rn. 

Taylor's reputation cover looks imperfect in my eyes but I like it a lot.

blackbear's cybersex cover looks imperfect as well but that's currently my favorite album cover of 2017.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived