Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Why Is There So Much Hate To The Million Reasons's Video?

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

After the AMAs she did that really amazing performance on the X Factor that had that gorgeous moon behind her and then did Victoria Secret with the strings added and that beautiful backdrop of the mountains. 

After all of those performances I had expected a stunning video of her in the open with the world just enhanced like those visuals around her. I was disappointed but I wasn’t like, pressed because I still like that she did the PI continuation thing!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

41 minutes ago, The witch said:

Go watch the video again.

But I got a hundred million reasons not to watch it. And it’ll take more than one good one to BAOuJDf.jpg

SILENT HILL

It had so much more potential! It would have been waaaay better if she did video similar the million reasons performance at the AMAs last year. The video we got seemed like there wasn’t any effort put into it....

It's just... not that good. I mean, it's not bad, per se. It's cute, but for such a meaningful song, it felt shallow. And the cinematography was nothing special.

At least it was palatable for people to watch, I guess.

3 points in and ready for more

Mario Salas

Million Reasons is my second favorite song of Gaga after Do What U Want, I think the song deserved stronger visuals. Funny how both of them have terrible videos. Idk

It's bad.

They didn't have time to make a decent video because of the second single switch up, they even even used footage from the AYO commercials.

BYE

Glamourpuss

I don't hate it but I find it to be so cliché especially with the opening of the gift. Gaga's fillers don't look very good and it ruins her emotional scenes for me. Having said that I like its simplicity.

Pamelaisley
1 hour ago, tellemhone said:

It's a slow ballad, and it got a slow ballad-type video. I don't know what people were expecting

This. 

It's not like she was going to give us Scheiße-like choreography for this song :ladyhaha: 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

MonsterPaws
1 hour ago, JevyDuty said:

Fun fact: I almost watched it a second time the other day but my bravery left me before I clicked on it :selena:

Literally me.

It's the only Gaga video I never watched more than a couple of times :selena:

(and no. It will not grow on me).

TimisaMonster

Its boring, her worst, just overall an excuse me NO! :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

McMonster08

I think it's not the simplicity of the video that made me hate it, but the messy editing.

It would have been better if it's just the Apple Music commercial takes that were on the video.

Million reason is the best song in that album for me, it deserve better & beautiful music video..and what i get... 

umm-confused-wtf-blinking-okay-gif-75138

excuse-me-no-ladygaga-gif-5048585.gif

I don't hate it,it was not as i expected..

SorryNotSorry :selena:

A Very Gaga Holida
4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Some people just found it boring. 

I actually think a big reason why people didn't like it is because it was similar to her A-YO Apple commercial—with the whole "dancing in front of a white screen" thing. A lot of people thought she was just recycling footage and stuff, but if that commercial never aired, I don't think it'd be getting as much hate as it does.

It's a nice video really. Is it the best? No, but there's definitely a lot of dramatization when it comes to how people reacted to it.

No, this was actually the best scene by far

Archived