news

Million Reasons 90.000.00

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

Fans are the only ones hating on this video tbh. The gp are fine with it. The low views are because of a number of things. 

1. While the song was as the most promoted it only had an audio, leading to the audio only gaining views. When the video finally came out the audio had like 40m and that one was still the one people found the most since it was the most watched.

2. Have to do with reason 1. The song views are split over like 10 diffrent videos on her vevo, combined they have over 210m+ views, a much more respectable number. But also by having the views split and not on one single video the video get less recomended on other  videos leading to lower daily views.

3. The song is very local. MR is one of those songs that didnt get much radio support on a WW scale so even though it's a big hit for gaga, its not as known ww as her other songs like born this way or bad romance. So the views are mainly from places like US/Can/italy/brazil and a few other places were it was a hit but lack the WW views many songs have. Same happend with you and i, big hit in the US but not ww so not many views.

4.and lastly yes the video lacks something that would gather attention from the viewers except gaga being normal. But very few videos get many views and go viral because of the video itself, many of the viewers just wants to hear the song and not watch the actual videos. 

that' vídeo doesnt representa Gaga  because  it lacks her essence. There's nothing Gaga on it. 

TEOG video has less budget and it's 100% Gaga being fierce, dancing her ass off in one scene shoot.

Plus no, it didn't make people respect Gaga. You can like Gaga or not but she is respected as a performer and as a singer long ago. The only thing this video did show is that Gaga wasn't well at all.

Gagadonna
13 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I can't believe Perfect Illusion still has more views than Million Reasons. MR was so much bigger :toofunny:

Yeah but the audio of MR has many views as well

Ms I am a local

Go gurlll! Hit that 100.000.000 views. The song is amazing but the video... was... “””””SPECIAL”””””

So special that it didn’t hit 100.000.000 being a very big song...

Just saying 

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Taylor Kinney said:

Go gurlll! Hit that 100.000.000 views. The song is amazing but the video... was... “””””SPECIAL”””””

So special that it didn’t hit 100.000.000 being a very big song...

Just saying 

210 000 000 vevo views though, still pretty good 

ignotus
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

Naturally? :oprah: 

She said she looked “fake”

idk I guess she was complimenting her for that stripped down natural look.

‘Cause she’s born that way :awkney:

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Taylor Kinney said:

Joining the audio, videos and performances right?

yep. they uploaded like a new MR video every week during the era, the audio + VS peformance makes 100M views alone :selena:

Ms I am a local

Yeah, after all, Million Reasons was good at streaming (it could be worse). But imagine how much views the video would have if she decided to do a good video (I expected MR video as Malibu video tbh, simple but good).

Ms I am a local
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yep. they uploaded like a new MR video every week during the era, the audio + VS peformance makes 100M views alone :selena:

This. Million Reasons / Joanne Era :sweat:

What a coincidence. I’m listening to my cd of Joanne and MR came to slay my existance. :sharon:

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, Taylor Kinney said:

Yeah, after all, Million Reasons was good at streaming (it could be worse). But imagine how much views the video would have if she decided to do a good video (I expected MR video as Malibu video tbh, simple but good).

yep a malibu like video would been perfect. I have said it 100 times but this photoshoot should been the actual video :selena:

CzDntAtW8AAK6me.jpg

e146aebf40959aee3a9a5872278792b2--lady-g

Ms I am a local
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yep a malibu like video would been perfect. I have said it 100 times but this photoshoot should been the actual video :selena:

CzDntAtW8AAK6me.jpg

e146aebf40959aee3a9a5872278792b2--lady-g

No lies detected on this comment.

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, Taylor Kinney said:

This. Million Reasons / Joanne Era :sweat:

What a coincidence. I’m listening to my cd of Joanne and MR came to slay my existance. :sharon:

yeah it's good they pushed MR though, it was the only song with smash potential on the album. I'm just sad they didn't release a video during the song release, that way that video would always had the most views and the view spliting would not been that bad :poot:

Also justice for A-YO and Joanne. A-YO should been lead instead of PI and Joanne 3rd single for FF2/the tour. 

Ms I am a local
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

yeah it's good they pushed MR though, it was the only song with smash potential on the album. I'm just sad they didn't release a video during the song release, that way that video would always had the most views and the view spliting would not been that bad :poot:

Also justice for A-YO and Joanne. A-YO should been lead instead of PI and Joanne 3rd single for FF2/the tour. 

I think releasing PI as a lead single was a bad decision... not because it’s bad, just because it doesn’t define the album, Joanne, in its sound.

Archived