Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who's better than Gaga on stage

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
7 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Sorry but where are you getting this information from? 

SUPERBOWL. VICTORIA SECRET. AMA'S. SNL. JOANNE WORLD TOUR. All fantastic performances.

You are WRONG.

I think you are confusing not caring with Gaga being in chronic pain. 

Maybe it is because of the chronic pain and has nothing to do with caring/not caring..But my point is that non of the mentioned performances even close to be as good as her old ones.Not that they are bad performances tho. She focuses on the vocals to the point that this is the only actually GREAT thing about the performances. She used to manage to have great vocals combined with great stage presence (especially in 2011)

I did say that Superbowl is an exception and is actually very good but it's not a representation of how she usually performs.Afterall I never said that she doesn't have the skills to perform like she used to,I said that she simply doesn't do it.

"You are WRONG" without strong arguments means nothing

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica

Having to argue that Gaga's performances are still great and her stage presence is still as strong as it always has been, is not something I would of thought I would be arguing about on Gagadaily. Is this youtube comments? :huh:

18 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

Maybe it is because of the chronic pain and has nothing to do with caring/not caring..But my point is that non of the mentioned performances even close to be as good as her old ones.Not that they are bad performances tho. She focuses on the vocals to the point that this is the only actually GREAT thing about the performances. She used to manage to have great vocals combined with great stage presence (especially in 2011)

I did say that Superbowl is an exception and is actually very good but it's not a representation of how she usually performs.Afterall I never said that she doesn't have the skills to perform like she used to,I said that she simply doesn't do it.

"You are WRONG" without strong arguments means nothing

I don't know what you're talking about stage presence. Her stage presence is stronger than ever lmao :toofunny: She doesn't even need a band or choreo. Just a piano and her voice. If this isn't stage presence I don't know what is :sweat:

PopBitch
18 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga and Beyonce are both great performers of this generation. Beyonce will sing and do her choreo on point and get everything done, successfully performing her set perfectly. But Gaga does more than that. Gaga might not dance as well, but she can captivate the audience and entertain them in a theatrical way. People expect perfect performances from Bey but they don't know what to expect from Gaga, which makes it more exciting :bon:

You left out Pink.  To see Pink in concert is nothing short of thrilling.  She's amazing.

1 minute ago, PopBitch said:

You left out Pink.  To see Pink in concert is nothing short of thrilling.  She's amazing.

I don't know. I mean, I know P!nk is an amazing performer and has a great voice, but she just feels like 0.1 level below these two so :toofunny:

1 minute ago, SevenWonder said:

stars... not starts!!

You know you can just edit your comment lmao :emma:

AlexanderMagno

No pop star, that's for sure.

I've seen some really good concerts, but no pop star can exceed Gaga. Not even Beyonce (who was very, very disappointing. She is not as good as the pop stans like to state).

Madonna is probably the closest to Gaga, but I haven't seen her.

Archived