Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

Judas Controversies

Noah

Featured Posts

1. Loli Lux Sample Issue

RedOne used a Sample (from a Producer Pack) for the Lead Bass Synth of Judas, which was previously used by Lolli Luxs Producer, who then claimed that Gaga copied her. Loli never sued or anything but gained 250k Views, while Lady Gaga got called a 'thief' by people who don't know what a sample is and didn't know that it was in a Producer Package, which you can still buy.

2. Lyric Scandal 

Rebecca Francescatti said that Gaga copied her 'Judas Juda a a' and actually sued Miss Gaga. The lawsuit was dismissed without a trial in June 2014.

3. Invading My Mind / Gaga and RedOne trick Jlo

42F6617B00000578-4758936-image-a-18_1501

In order to 'save her reputation' Gaga got credited on Invading My Mind because the Song sounded too similar to Judas. 

4. The Leak

Judas leaked earlier on the Internet and had to be released earlier than expected. Thus the Song didn't do as well commercially, because it didn't have a full week of sales.

5. Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights and Music Video controversy

The Organisation "Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights" complained about the Music Video and the Song itself.

The Music Video gained almost one Million Views in it's first day, which was a lot during that time.

Watch the timeless classic below.

Let's get it to 300M Views soon ladies!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

tomsches

I remember people thinking she released it three days earlier because Judas betrayed Jesus 3 days before he was crucified 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

And some monsters still want RedNoe on LG6 :selena:

In superbowl his 3 songs were played :bon:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LostBoyfriend

Can somebody explain me the video? Is it really how it went down with jesus judas and mary? Or what?  :sweat:

Earthling

Wow my first time listening to Invading my Mind, it does sound a lot like Judus, I don't blame Gaga for being worried. But it's not like Gaga actually copied J-Lo, it's more Red One's fault for producing two very similar songs.

*she switched baristas. ☕️

moonsago

So you made a post about it so other fandoms can come over, see it and then go around bashing gaga once again like it's news like how it happened with the JLo thing this summer? 

9 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

Can somebody explain me the video? Is it really how it went down with jesus judas and mary? Or what?  :sweat:

The video is a crude, modern interpretation of the story of Mary Magdalene. Choosing between Judas and Jesus.

Archived