Gaga noticing ARTPOP

FGGrayson

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGUY
3 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

She said she hated it, sorry. And she was in tears so... I trust what she says cameras-off more than what she says with rebelious words on Twitter. :)

When ? Where ?

A Very Gaga Holida
44 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

When ? Where ?

In Berlin, I think it was something like 24/10/13.

She left the place of her performance alone with a man (a bodyguard I guess?) in a Perfect Illusion look with a cap and no wig. Actually no one knew it was her before she collapsed and a couple of people came to help her, finding out it was Gaga. She was crying hard (which made us doubt about her being high, but she really looked high). She hugged a fan and told him she hated the album. That she felt like she didn't write it herself because they were a lot of people who were forced to be around her to write and her part of the overall writing was under 20%. She said that, as autotuned as it was, she couldn't even recognice herself singing the album and that she was forced in everything she made, and that it disgusted her because it was the complete opposite of what ARTPOP was meant to be. I think she felt like 'raped' while making Swine which was supposed to be a liberation, you know what I mean?

Also, she was really hurt by the Born This Way era. She said that she could make her album the way she wanted to, but that her team didn't care about her opinion while picking her singles/places to promote. She said that they messed up with all of this and wanted to control everything even more with ARTPOP so she doesn't flop with her singles.

Phaye Monster

This makes me so happy I could die. She mentioned music not the bling. ARTPOP stans everywhere are dying. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

youcantcatchme

ARTPOP was the era that I fully connected with her, and to see witness all the pain and betrayal she went through makes my heart ache. It's unfortunate how everything panned out, but I still remember how hyped I was since the very start with the V magazine shoot & Mask teaser, applause leak, VMAs, iTunes festival, applause MV premiere, song snippets, cover reveal. Things just fizzled starting from the second single. Regardless I still loved every song, and so grateful for the looks she served in the years.

So proud to see her overcome all of that and to be where she is now today. Can't wait to see what the future beholds!! HASHTAG LG666!!!

GoldenPonyboy
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

She said she hated it, sorry. And she was in tears so... I trust what she says cameras-off more than what she says with rebelious words on Twitter. :)

Wait wut I missed this ? when, how, who, why ? 

Edit : nevermind just saw the post above mine, I'm a flop. It's 7 am over here :bye:

MaybeKermit
40 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

In Berlin, I think it was something like 24/10/13.

She left the place of her performance alone with a man (a bodyguard I guess?) in a Perfect Illusion look with a cap and no wig. Actually no one knew it was her before she collapsed and a couple of people came to help her, finding out it was Gaga. She was crying hard (which made us doubt about her being high, but she really looked high). She hugged a fan and told him she hated the album. That she felt like she didn't write it herself because they were a lot of people who were forced to be around her to write and her part of the overall writing was under 20%. She said that, as autotuned as it was, she couldn't even recognice herself singing the album and that she was forced in everything she made, and that it disgusted her because it was the complete opposite of what ARTPOP was meant to be. I think she felt like 'raped' while making Swine which was supposed to be a liberation, you know what I mean?

Also, she was really hurt by the Born This Way era. She said that she could make her album the way she wanted to, but that her team didn't care about her opinion while picking her singles/places to promote. She said that they messed up with all of this and wanted to control everything even more with ARTPOP so she doesn't flop with her singles.

What? Can you explain why we never ever heard of this before until now in a random thread on this cultsite? :awkney: 

You didnt even make a thread about it so all the monsters can go wild :selena:

A Very Gaga Holida
6 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

What? Can you explain why we never ever heard of this before until now in a random thread on this cultsite? :awkney: 

You didnt even make a thread about it so all the monsters can go wild :selena:

First of all I wasn't phisically (does the word exist?) there, I was "just" on phone with my German friend while it was happening so I didn't see her but just heard her, and it's not the kind of things you want to tell when it's brand new, just before the release of the album. Only one person ever talked about it on Twitter, but fortunately barely 100 people noticed it. If Gaga didn't talk about her depression in public later, I would probably have never talked about it :) 

A Very Gaga Holida
27 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Wait wut I missed this ? when, how, who, why ? 

Edit : nevermind just saw the post above mine, I'm a flop. It's 7 am over here :bye:

That happens all the time, while you take time writing a comment, 3 new comments appear . It always makes me feel like a s--- :ladyhaha:

The Fame Monster

I really love ARTPOP. These last months, I have fell in love with it in a totally new way. There’s songs like Venus that is just so good that   i have to repeat the first verse over and over again

Find your freedom in the music

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

To all the haters, to all of you who always bragged about how she always hated ARTPOP, now can stfup, she noticed ARTPOP and she LOVES IT

WE DID IT KIDS!! I was in tears when i saw the tweet yall

YEah but you need to admit that she does it very rarely so you can’t blame us if sometimes we think she kinda hates it

Archived