💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS talking on Twitter in 2 hours. Album details?

Miracle

Featured Posts

Miracle

@DJWS

Let's all talk sometime today. Should we figure out a time?

@DJWS

How about in 2 hrs. 10:00am Detroit time. Tell your friends. Let's do this.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Ok.. I think we should all tweet to him and ask for a definitive theme that the album explores.

Jase

:excited2:

We need to work out some questions to tweet him, and not STUPID ones like "OMG WHEN IS THE ALBUM OUT?!"

sweetzombie

Ok.. I think we should all tweet to him and ask for a definitive theme that the album explores.

To be honest I think we should all be asking him questions in regards to the time frame of when the first single will be released

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Miracle

Ok, I'll give some examples??

- Have you worked on house stuff for Gaga?

- Is ZEDD working on songs for Gaga?

- A title, maybe?

sweetzombie

Ok, I'll give some examples??

- Have you worked on house stuff for Gaga?

- Is ZEDD working on songs for Gaga?

- A title, maybe?

Best you could hope for out of those questions is a possible song title but we already know the answers to the first two questions. What we all really want to know is when we are getting new music... Seeing as the album title is going to be confirmed by Gaga we should all start asking questions on the first single.

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Miracle

^So, he wont answer any question, or one or two, because most of her followers are monsters

Archived