đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

What topics would you like Gaga to talk about in LG6

Shan Shan

Featured Posts

What topics would you like Gaga to talk about in LG6? Personally I think Gaga is a poetic genius and I love it when she writes lyrics with metaphorical meanings. I really applaud her for that. In terms of writing, I really admire the poetry she did with Bloody Mary, Sexxx Dreams, Dancin' in Circles, Angel Down, Gypsy, Teeth, So Happy i Could Die, Electric and Highway Unicorn. 

I really admire her as a songwriter too and I could just eat her words up! 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

Heartbreak so we can get more bops like PI and MR but also love songs like the cure but without whale noises 

HauntingHollow

About dancin is circles in your sex dreams after you played a love game :lana:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Heartbreak so we can get more bops like PI and MR but also love songs like the cure but without whale noises 

I agree with the heartbreak thing, I guess we can expect that since she has just called off her engagement with Tay. But it depends if she's made peace with it or not.

1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

I personally really hope she talks about Frankenstein. I would love that.

Yeah the rumored theme is very interesting!

some frankenstein-y stuff like haunted weirdness, some sexy stuff (DIC, Sexxx Dreams, LoveGame), some heartbreak, some empowerment stuff (BTW, Hey Girl), some other weird negative stuff (drugs, alcohol, fame) and some weird crap that only gaga can make :bon:

Glamourpuss

I want an uplifting album. With possibly one ballad thrown in as dedication for her new found love. I want it to be about enjoying life and being happy. Because we know she deals with pain I want her new album to be full of positivity because it will be therapeutic for her and enjoyable for the fans. 

PerfectIllusion

Love, Heartbreak, Sex, Fame, God, Depression, Pain, Partying, a combination of all her albums :giveup:

smokingthemall

Something similar to Born This Way

Just figuring who you are, loving it and following your dreams 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I want an uplifting album. With possibly one ballad thrown in as dedication for her new found love. I want it to be about enjoying life and being happy. Because we know she deals with pain I want her new album to be full of positivity because it will be therapeutic for her and enjoyable for the fans. 

While I want her to return to her dark roots there's a possibility that she might do this esp. after Joanne. But the whole frankenstein tease got me a little confused as to what her musical direction might be. 

7 minutes ago, lana del gaga said:

some frankenstein-y stuff like haunted weirdness, some sexy stuff (DIC, Sexxx Dreams, LoveGame), some heartbreak, some empowerment stuff (BTW, Hey Girl), some other weird negative stuff (drugs, alcohol, fame) and some weird crap that only gaga can make :bon:

Yasss this but looking at what she has been doing lately (Joanne) then suddenly dark weird stuff with Frankenstein and DJ white shadow I really don't know what she'll go for for her next album. With Joanne she can go full on country, blues, rock, bohemian folk pop ish but now she went back to djws. I'm ready to be surprised!

Archived