💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

A Very Gaga Family- THE PROJECT

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

the first and only thread ever with people talking about miscarriages, child abandonment, adultery and no one is complaining

true tho

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

Does anyone have a name for C2C they'd like to suggest?

Spoiler

Please, it's the only child unnamed :selena: 

KingRedd

This gives me a very ‘Skins’ vibe tv show set up and it’s cute lol I’d binge watch on Netflix. It’s so sad though ARTPOP would be ignored by Gaga and we’d get to actually see that relationship :sweat:

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Does anyone have a name for C2C they'd like to suggest?

Hide contents

Please, it's the only child unnamed :selena: 

Toni :sharon:

jk

May I Read You? 😎

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

This gives me a very ‘Skins’ vibe tv show set up and it’s cute lol I’d binge watch on Netflix. It’s so sad though ARTPOP would be ignored by Gaga and we’d get to actually see that relationship :sweat:

Well, atleast here in my project, ARTPOP would have been born in a very dark period of Gaga's life and even though she loves her child so much, she could never give her the attention she deserved.

ARTPOP accepts this and they've learned to communicate their feelings for each other without the need of words.

KingRedd
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Well, atleast here in my project, ARTPOP would have been born in a very dark period of Gaga's life and even though she loves her child so much, she could never give her the attention she deserved.

ARTPOP accepts this and they've learned to communicate their feelings for each other without the need of words.

Get started on the book. 

I’ll buy it lol

May I Read You? 😎

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Toni :sharon:

jk

Well, it's supposed to be a gender-neutral name so Toni could work out yes (it's a gender-neutral name so)

Although C2C is friends with Tony Bennet, so that would be quite the coincidence :sweat: 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

Get started on the book. 

I’ll buy it lol

Well, no need to spend coins, I'm gonna do a fanfiction online

I'll post the link here after I finish the basics of the project or I can post the chapters directly here too

Sneaky Oliver

Joanne hanging out with her old sisters/brothers

BTW/Yuyi

Spoiler

Lady-Gaga:-Leaving-Groucho-club--14-662x

TFM/ Morgan

Spoiler

GettyImages627991914_master.jpg

ARTPOP/ Mary Jane

Spoiler

14488f63a23721962f181f4b5c3681e8.jpg

C2C

Spoiler

1784589436ccccc7d1d91abdad3ef21f--lady-g

I’m on my Legacy Act era

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Joanne hanging out with her old sisters/brothers

BTW/Yuyi

Reveal hidden contents

Lady-Gaga:-Leaving-Groucho-club--14-662x

TFM/ Morgan

Hide contents

GettyImages627991914_master.jpg

ARTPOP/ Mary Jane

Reveal hidden contents

14488f63a23721962f181f4b5c3681e8.jpg

We love some family bonding!

lost in limbo

A bit of info on their relationships with Gaga

R&B/Stefani: They had a great relationship, but Gaga was kind of strict and that, along the lover thing, caused the fall of their relationship and Red & Blue's eventual escape.

TF/Candy: Bc she lost Stefani, Gaga absolutely spoiled Candy, which made her who she is today. Nowadays, they get along but Gaga blames herself for her daughter's defects. 

TFM/Morgan: Bc of the aftermaths of her previous daughter's educations, Gaga found balance in educating Morgan. Because he became a very smart and independent kid, Gaga leaves him be most of the time. They get along very well.

BTW/Yuyi: Gaga named her after one of her favorite names, and they have a great relationship. They have had no big problems whatsoever and Gaga trusts Yuyi as much as she trust Morgan.

ARTPOP/Mary Jane: Gaga was in rock bottom and hitting depression shortly after MJ was born. MJ grew mostly with her siblings and father. When she was a child, she seeked paiting to express her hurt, pain, rage, all her feelings and she couldn't understand why her mother was so apart from her. Growing up, Mary understood it all, but she tried to fill the emptiness of feeling like a mistake with the drugs. Nowadays, they can express their love for each other with actions, because the simple love in an action is worth a thousand words.

C2C/???: Gaga and C2C got along very well, C2C being even more mature than Gaga. She's never worried about C2C, bc she knows they're capable of taking care of themselves. When C2C came out as bigender, Gaga totally accepted it, I mean, this is a LGBTQ+ family where there's no straight in the house. They go every Saturday to jazz shows.

Joanne: Gaga named this girl here after her aunt, and she fully embrances the I am Joanne/Joanne is me. Joanne is a very peaceful child, and Gaga thanks god everyday C2C was the one to take care of her. They go to the church every Sunday and she's Gaga's favorite (of course she'll never admit it though, "all my children are equal to me, I love them the same!").

lost in limbo

Okay but how is this flop trending at #3?

Wow truly my The Fame era

tenor.gif?itemid=5103590 

lost in limbo

Well, I'm gonna start tagging people! Tell me if you want to be tagged!

ignotus
12 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Wow, dark.

But I actually found a better solution. Joanne was thought to become like her older siblings (TF, TFM, BTW), and was on that way, but C2C had to babysit her often and her influence made her who she is today.

I like that. 

C2C did all the babysitting while she was hooking up with her cowboy bf :v:

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, ignotus said:

I like that. 

C2C did all the babysitting while she was hooking up with their cowboy bf :v:

Well, that's more Joanne's kinks when she grows up. Let's just say she met this guy named John, and the rest is wildness.

• lost in limbo changed the title to A Very Gaga Family- THE PROJECT

Archived