Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Pre LG6 era starts NOW

bloody g

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I'm usually very skeptic, but I think ASIB will happen during LG6 :sweat:

They are only starting working on LG6 though... Don't hype too much about it being in the corner..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
22 minutes ago, Mythos said:

New Era begins when we get new music, so no, nothing is official, so no new Era yet. I mean, that soon could mean anything :toofunny:

Pre-era felicia. We're definitely in one

bloody g
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

That's really messy tho :sweat: 

Besides, singers that release soundtracks for their movies take time for the mini-era of the soundtrack and then move on to their regular album cycle.  

messy is Gaga's team middle name :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

lost in limbo
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

messy is Gaga's team middle name :poot:

Not that messy :poot:

She can't release a soundtrack and singles from it while promoting her #1 single Blood and her #1 album Frankensteined :poot: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Gagaloo911
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

Pre-era felicia. We're definitely in one

Not if it's not coming till 2019 which knowing Gaga is exactly when it will come :smh:

Yall are hyping yourselves up wayyyy too much for this. We are definitely NOT in a pre-era I mean it's still the JWT so we're really in the Joanne era still for the most part 

If we are in a pre-era the  it's pre-ASIB era or pre-B sides album era if Gaga ends up releasing one. 

LG6 is a long way off I'm afraid. I'd love to be proven wrong but I just don't think it's realistic. Not with ASIB and its soundtrack coming and her considering a B sides. 2019 is much more realistic for a new full standalone album 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Not if it's not coming till 2019 which knowing Gaga is exactly when it will come :smh:

Yall are hyping yourselves up wayyyy too much for this. We are definitely NOT in a pre-era I mean it's still the JWT so we're really in the Joanne era still for the most part 

If we are in a pre-era the  it's pre-ASIB era or pre-B sides album era if Gaga ends up releasing one. 

LG6 is a long way off I'm afraid. I'd love to be proven wrong but I just don't think it's realistic. Not with ASIB and its soundtrack coming and her considering a B sides. 2019 is much more realistic for a new full standalone album 

I think all the same 

and we should be happy about it honestly... That would mean 3 different projects are coming in the next two years

Sneaky Oliver

I would love to hear new music but I don’t think it’s thw right time for a LP release. Maybe she should release another single like The Cure while she’s touring. So we wait a few months till ASIB soundtrack 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

We were in a pre era for like 2 years with LG5 lmao

Gagaloo911
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

We were in a pre era for like 2 years with LG5 lmao

Not really tho. We had C2C which was an era unto itself. Plus all the covers and tributes. 

Maybe like a year though. 

21 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

This is my first time experiencing this 

I'm ready

Good luck when you’ll try to survive the endless hype ending with even bigger meltdowns!

WeDontStop
35 minutes ago, KStache said:

I mean, I know I'll fall for any lie at this point, but not this.

i got the boys in dubai

22 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

This is my first time experiencing this 

I'm ready

My first pre era was the LG5 era, and if LG6 is anything like that, then buckle up cos we’re in for a bumpy ride :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

bloody g
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPxBITCH said:

Good luck when you’ll try to survive the endless hype ending with even bigger meltdowns!

We know that in May we will have new album anyways so we have something this time :poot:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived