Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
10 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

Ah man...this is disappointing. Seeing DJWS being involved killed any hype I had from the getgo, so this is kinda the nail in the coffin for me...

I’m glad so many others are happy for this, but if it’s truly “ARTPOP’s Little Sister” then I’m out...AP was just not for me, and I’ve been a Monster since TF...just not into the messy, overproduced EDM crud that the majority of AP was. I took a break after that era started and perhaps I’m in for another one. I really hope I am proven wrong and I will definitely give it a try. I will definitely eat crow and take back my words if I do end up liking it, but it just isn’t sounding good for me at this point. 

Perhaps I’m taking this AP little sister thing too seriously, but it’s just strange...why build off your worst received album that nearly ended your career? She rebuilt her image and has garnered so many new fans of all ages...an AP redux just seems like a big step in the wrong direction. She needs timeless, classic pop that is universal, not trendy bullish that sounds outdated upon arrirval. 

Sorry this is kinda a buzzkill post, but just felt I had to share my feelings.

Well just because it's ARTPOP's little sister doesn't mean they'll make the same mistakes. I'm sure that Gaga and DJWS are using they're experiences since then to improve and make a better album.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
10 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

Ah man...this is disappointing. Seeing DJWS being involved killed any hype I had from the getgo, so this is kinda the nail in the coffin for me...

I’m glad so many others are happy for this, but if it’s truly “ARTPOP’s Little Sister” then I’m out...AP was just not for me, and I’ve been a Monster since TF...just not into the messy, overproduced EDM crud that the majority of AP was. I took a break after that era started and perhaps I’m in for another one. I really hope I am proven wrong and I will definitely give it a try. I will definitely eat crow and take back my words if I do end up liking it, but it just isn’t sounding good for me at this point. 

Perhaps I’m taking this AP little sister thing too seriously, but it’s just strange...why build off your worst received album that nearly ended your career? She rebuilt her image and has garnered so many new fans of all ages...an AP redux just seems like a big step in the wrong direction. She needs timeless, classic pop that is universal, not trendy bullish that sounds outdated upon arrirval. 

Sorry this is kinda a buzzkill post, but just felt I had to share my feelings.

When he said "ARTPOP's little sister" I don't think he meant in terms of the sound—though that could have very well been what he was going for. I think with this album (if you want to believe the whole "ARTPOP's little sister" thing) she may go back to the concept of "ARTPOP." 

Conceptually, ARTPOP was a fantastic album, honestly, probably one of her best, but because of the poor management, the betrayal of both fans and friends, the low sales, etc. etc., I don't think she really got to explore ARTPOP the way she wanted to. DJWS said himself that this is a brand new era with brand new music, so I don't think that it's going to necessarily sound like ARTPOP, but instead, have the same spirit of ARTPOP. 

Gaga's said herself in the past that she'll always continue to do different things, so I don't think she'll go back to the "ARTPOP" sound necessarily, but instead, maybe just re-work/retry the concept again. 

🃏🖤👹

Reality
8 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Oh wow my first era:excited2:

I am so excited :excited2:

Hold on, hun :sweat:

Joanne was my first full era and it was a wild ride :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

Tommy Monster

I don't think he meant it in a way that the album is gonna be similar to ARTPOP, it feels more like LG6 is a little sister to all of the albums that came before, only ARTPOP happened to have its birthday, so that's why he was adressing it :classy:

Togekiss
5 minutes ago, Tommy Monster said:

I don't think he meant it in a way that the album is gonna be similar to ARTPOP, it feels more like LG6 is a little sister to all of the albums that came before, only ARTPOP happened to have its birthday, so that's why he was adressing it :classy:

I agree, and I think he means that this new album is partially inspired by their experience with ARTPOP, losing a big part of gaga’s team, the betrayals, that kind of thing.

bring on that pecan pie

Luxe Ford

Damn, I want those hand tattoos so I can pray at The Altar of ARTPOP five times a day.

Little sister? According to psychologist  Alfred Adler's research from 1927 the youngest child in a family is often highly social, confident and creative.

You're set to light up the world babyARTPOP!

Edit: is this disappointment I see scattered before me? DJWS clearly seems passionate about his babies. Much more than I had thought 

HAVE FATE THEE WHO DOUBT! Three times have you denied me!

Wait...that's Bible talk.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

12 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Damn, I want those hand tattoos so I can pray at The Altar of ARTPOP five times a day.

Yaas, better pray at your ARTPOP shrine.

12 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Little sister? According to psychologist  Alfred Adler's research from 1927 the youngest child in a family is often highly social, confident and creative.

You're set to light up the world babyARTPOP!

Bigger siblings are where the ****ups happen, little ones are where the parents rectify their mistakes they made with the first one. :giggle: LG6 about to leave us all shook.

BeIIadonna
2 minutes ago, KatyQueen said:

Oh god, NO!!!!!!!!!!! The world doesn't deserve anything as bad as ARTFLOP!

giphy.gif

Then you obviously aren't a fan :fthis:

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, KatyQueen said:

Oh god, NO!!!!!!!!!!! The world doesn't deserve anything as bad as ARTFLOP!

giphy.gif

Lmao bye bye troll. I can’t believe there are KatyRats still calling ARTPOP a flop when Witness is THE BIGGEST BOMB in pop music history 

tenor.gif

Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Then you obviously aren't a fan :fthis:

I liked her a lot when she wasn't trying to be Madonna. I stanned the Fame and Fame Monster eras. Then Born This Reductive arrived..

giphy.gif

BeIIadonna
Just now, KatyQueen said:

I liked her a lot when she wasn't trying to be Madonna. I stanned the Fame and Fame Monster eras. Then Born This Reductive arrived..

giphy.gif

Then why did you join this site?

All we talk about is ARTPOP & LG6

Go join Madonnadaily

Don't respond to it, they're banned

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Marcel said:

I’m so confused because of the whole Frankensteined thing.

Do we have proofs that RedOne is a producer of LG6?

yes he confirmed it himself

Archived