LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rokztar101
24 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

WHy do you guys take everything so literally? Like, this doesn't mean that LG6 is an ARTPOP 2.0 lol It just means that ARTPOP is Gaga's + DJWS creation and the new one will be the same, aka their second child. Aka ARTPOP's sister. 

Chill 

This. Joanne isn't his work so he literally can't say they created Joanne's little sister. It's that simple. People are freaking out because they think ARTPOP means something bad or terrible

Chromatislaps
12 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

OMFGGGGGGGG AS IN ITS ALMOST 12.  SO EITHER 12 MIDNIGHT RELEASE OR RELEASED ON THE 12TH?!?!?

more like the amount of days left until the lead single I guess (so 7 days left) :oprah: 

Bizcochito

I just want something FRESH, not some ARTPOP 2.0, tfm 2.0, Something FRESH. Also he needs to SHUT UP, is HER album not his.

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, The witch said:

I just want something FRESH, not some ARTPOP 2.0, tfm 2.0, Something FRESH. Also he needs to SHUT UP, is HER album not his.

Chill, im sure gaga is the one who wants him to keep teasing :ladyhaha:

Bizcochito
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Chill, im sure gaga is the one who wants him to keep teasing :ladyhaha:

okay. :madge: i want a thottie anthem too.

Schizophonic
Just now, frankensteined said:

Gaga says all of her albums are siblings this isn’t new y’all :awkney:

except for joanne, thats an aunt ;)

LetsGetHigh

Almost 30 pages? :smh: Joanne is the little sister of ARTPOP, which is the little sister of Born This Way. It goes on and on. He was just honoring and celebrating the album he was an executive producer on and that probably changed his and Gaga's lives a lot. 

Archived