Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually tend to believe this time Gaga wants the hype. The songs are good and she definitely believes so.

Moreover, there's a good chance it's a marketing plan and something is working well. Also, 3 IG posts are a marketing plan, too.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

CautiousLurker

OFGGGGGIUHAFKHAEUGMFJHADJFHAJKHFJHAFKLAFHJAENELKПАЛНМУОЛЙНПАОФПСФРЬПОРМСФОРМПОПРУАПФЬРYAAAAAAAS 

I've been waiting for a follow up to the pop masterpiece for so long :cryga:

Finally, after all those prayers, all the blood, all the sacrifices to baby satan, it's all paying off - I'm so f***ing happy 

Q0OKg.gif

LePetitGAGABLover
17 minutes ago, hunty said:

nnnn what a nice way to come back

my impacT. I post my first thread after six months and this happens. Y'all owe me:diane:

Squeeshy Keety

Call this number for emergency assistance:

1-800-WHERES-MY-WIG

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

8 minutes ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

IM ****ING CRYING I LVOE YJMQEA FA PAUL I WANT TO HAVE UR BABIES OI AWFVAEB I WISH I COULLD HUG U AND CHERISH U AND KISS U AND PROTECT U FOREVER FGA I WISH YOU HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND NOTHING BAD U R MY LIL CINNAMON ROL AND PLES DONT EVERM GIVE UPM I LOVE YOU DAD<, NOT IN AN INCESTUAL WAY OR "MOMMY GIRL" WAY DONT WORRY BBY + I LOVE U GAGS AND ARTPOP ILY2 IM WET, SHAKING & HORNY AT THE SAME TIME.,, 

:cryga:

Thomas P

I just don’t want to live anymore :giveup:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Why does Gaga allow him to hype us up like this? If there won't be some news this month/year, I seriously never want to hear a word from DJWS ever again.

200.gif

Spoiler

Yes I'm serious.

200.gif

Spoiler

And I wanted to revive Cuca gifs.

200.gif

Spoiler

And you'll hate me for it.

200.gif

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

would it make sense to release a whole new album while the Joanne Tour is still happening? 

With a pre-order, the album would probably debut Feb which is when her tour ends. Single could be out and the tour would help sales if she is performing for 20,000 people every night. 

ARTPOP2
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

IM ****ING CRYING I LVOE YJMQEA FA PAUL I WANT TO HAVE UR BABIES OI AWFVAEB I WISH I COULLD HUG U AND CHERISH U AND KISS U AND PROTECT U FOREVER FGA I WISH YOU HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND NOTHING BAD U R MY LIL CINNAMON ROL AND PLES DONT EVERM GIVE UPM I LOVE YOU DAD<, NOT IN AN INCESTUAL WAY OR "MOMMY GIRL" WAY DONT WORRY BBY + I LOVE U GAGS AND ARTPOP ILY2 IM WET, SHAKING & HORNY AT THE SAME TIME.,, 

same :derpga:

Archived