LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
30 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

omfg never in a million years did I ever think Gags would put out an entire record after literally an year wut is going on. have we been good kids? is this good karma? what did we do to deserve this? :giveup:

Um for all we know, they're just working on it. Don't mean to rain on everyone's parade, but every time she's in the studio, we never get to hear the final product before months, even years sometimes... Why are you guys always setting yourselves up for disappointment? Don't you ever learn? :saladga:

Yeah, like she's totally gonna release a whole new album now while still on tour for the previous one, and with a movie to promote coming out next spring... and most likely, a good chunk of 2018 off to rest, like she announced. While she might have some surprises up her sleeve for the remaining of the Joanne era, we're definitely not entering a new album cycle before at least one year. The only thing we can guess by now is that she has found a direction for her next record - in no way is she near releasing it.

Pray4FameGa

OMG the way he’s describing it as a whole new ‘era’.

This is all planned!! They know the sounds, the visuals...the vibe.

i am BEYOND hyped.

AND ITS COMING SOON.

WHAT GAGA WHERE DO YOU HAVE THE TIME WTFFFFFF.

I AM SHOOK

Togekiss
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Lmao when you say that you have ''new **** that'll change the world coming soon''' you expect us to not freak? 

:air:

Right, like what do they think social media is for? It’s not like it’s a public platform or anything, more of a private diary that nobody will read into, right?

bring on that pecan pie

Enceladus

So according to djws‘ latest tweet we should not freak out?!

is he serious? :toofunny:

does that mean that nothing will come anytime soon?

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, Greg said:

This is giving me this tweet vibes

Does this mean it's coming in a year and 8 days?

giphy.gif

minus 8 days :trollga:

chaeri pls

aaron l
Just now, elijahfan said:

Um for all we know, they're just working on it. Don't mean to rain on everyone's parade, but every time she's in the studio, we never get to hear the final product before months, even years sometimes... Why are you guys always setting yourselves up for disappointment? Don't you ever learn? :saladga:

No one is setting themselves up for disappointment, whether it's 2 years or not, it's hella exciting that he said it's coming. 

Don't say you're not raining on everyone's parade, when you literally are.

Now it's gonna be the funniest thing ever to have Gaga and Bobby also tweet that nothing is happening

BUT THEN, 3 posts on instagram with Frankenstein visuals with the caption: 'In 6 days..."

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Born To Slay

I'm so ready for DJWS's book about the drama of ARTPOP! Think of all the unswered questions and juicy stuff we could learn! I'm ****ing here for it!

Archived