💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

DJWS teasing again

Rifek

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Also why does the OP look like a compilation of non-correlating rumors and then gaga’s Grammy performance and a rehearsal pic just thrown in :air: 

my gags get louder ladies 

Someone just caught DJWS tweeting Gaga's Space Oddity is coming about 30 mins ago and then he promptly deleted it

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

DJWS is hyping so hard...this can only mean a release soon....othereise what would be the point?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reality
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I had forgotten that cringe worth Grammy tribute...Now because of you it's in my head again. :selena:

I_m_Done.gif

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Ken Zahn

maybe bc space oddity was a huge hit

so maybe hes saying this is GAGAS turn to have a huge hit single too (again) 

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Bizcochito

DJWS needs to shup up and also daily reminder that he was the one that made her collab with r.kelly and irrelevants rappers.

4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

DJWS is hyping so hard...this can only mean a release soon....othereise what would be the point?

I don't know about you but I think it would be fun to see a ****tonne of people freak out over EVERYTHING you tweet and retweet, maybe that's the point 

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, The witch said:

DJWS needs to shup up and also daily reminder that he was the one that made her collab with r.kelly and irrelevants rappers.

Yeah and Gaga chose to do THAT and be friends with Terry Richardson for many years...whats your point?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Weasel
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Friendly reminder Gags posted ''LG5 time'' 14 months before Joanne dropped :selena:

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, The witch said:

i think it's you who needs to stop tbh, all you do is complain on threads like these

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived