• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I feel like she's not aiming at numbers 

that's obviously obvious, but that was not the question 

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It all depends on the music and the visual.

Honestly Joanne stuff didn't have that potential...

excuse me no (:

monketsharona
Just now, artElias said:

excuse me no (:

Well if you think that MR video had potential to hit 1 billion views, ok... :selena:

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well if you think that MR video had potential to hit 1 billion views, ok... :selena:

of course it HAS

romonster

If she releases a great music video and actually puts it on autoplay playlists like other artists do, sure. All videos that have high amounts of views are on autoplay playlists on YouTube. How do you think something like Swish Swish managed to rack up 300 million views? It plays right after LWYMMD.

Her team is literally not pushing her views on YouTube and there is a lack of music videos. She has released only 4 singles with music videos in the last 5 years. 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, romonster said:

If she releases a great music video and actually puts it on autoplay playlists like other artists do, sure. All videos that have high amounts of views are on autoplay playlists on YouTube. How do you think something like Swish Swish managed to rack up 300 million views? It plays right after LWYMMD.

"Hmm she's barely able to cross 100 million these days" yeah, because her team is literally not pushing her views on YouTube and there is a lack of music videos. She has released only 4 singles with music videos in the last 5 years. 

Yeah she definitely lacks of music videos in her career.

She has huge issues with views, I mean her last music video is trying hard to pass 30M. MR has issues to pass 100M (with the SB boost, without it would be around 30M)...

With the streaming impact she definitely need to care a lot more about views o her videos 

romonster
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah she definitely lacks of music videos in her career.

She has huge issues with views, I mean her last music video is trying hard to pass 30M. MR has issues to pass 100M (with the SB boost, without it would be around 30M)...

With the streaming impact she definitely need to care a lot more about views o her videos 

It's like on Spotify. The Cure will eventually be her most played track on Spotify, all because of playlisting. That's how it is with YouTube. If she releases a great video and plays her cards right, she could easily have another music video with high amount of views like Bad Romance or Poker Face.

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, artElias said:

me? or him?

you of course !! Million reasons MV is the worst thing she could have dropped 

even a good lyrics video would've done better

monketsharona
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

you !! Million reasons MV is the worst thing she could have dropped 

Yeah it had no potential, the video was dead at the moment she released it, even fans were not supporting it x) 

I mean, the video made only 2,394,275 views on the first day before falling down fast... So hitting 1B views is a joke lol

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

you of course !! Million reasons MV is the worst thing she could have dropped 

even a good lyrics video would've done better

The proof is the audio was doing better than the video :yay:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, monketsharona said:

Yeah it had no potential, the video was dead at the moment she released it, even fans were not supporting it x) 

I mean, the video made only 2,394,275 views on the first day before falling down fast... So hitting 1B views is a joke lol

considering that BR, Applause, ... didn't yeah it's a big joke

Archived