life

Gaga SLAYS us again

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

Guys. Reach reach reach.  Butttttt with DJWS saying this work coming up is gonna change the world, and the fact that Gaga is so loudly against trump and supports politicians who would be considered the "resistance".  What if this next album is a militaristic/pro-Antifa pro-communist/protest fight song album?  Her sort of "we're not gonna take it" moment. The fact that our first looks at this era are showing a military beret in the color red (communist & antifa significance).  Also this guys...."As for symbolism, cats are symbolic of rebirth and resurrection, per their nine lives.  Because they are nocturnal, they are also associated with darkness.  Darkness often goes with fear, the unconscious, and things that are hidden.  Cats are also symbols of mystery and magic, as aforementioned, but also unpredictability and even healing."

PrincessDiez
24 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

Yas her fishnets with the romper reminded me of Courtney. Courtneys daughter actually liked one of these pics on instagram too. Shook lmao

We can only imagine lol

But It would be cool u know cuz it hurts her to dance a lot she could practice the guitar and make a celebrity skin like album omg

Cobyy

Borislshere

These photos were taken by the same guy who made the gypsy artrave music video. I wonder if he’ll do one for the JWT

1 hour ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I check LG's instagram and twitter growth stats everyday (I know... I am weird) and Lady Gaga is getting DOUBLE Adele's average number of new followers. I have also noticed less people are unfollowing her as well. I am guessing because she is being interesting on the platform and consistently posting lots of new content. 

Yeah, I’ve noticed the growth too we both weird but if she posted once with the best photo at the top of the photoset, she could easily further her growth. When I said Adele I meant the overall feed (non-cluttered, a few personal posts etc.), but tbh chcking it now I’d say an appoach like Selena’s would be best for Gagie.

Adele isn’t gaining because she’s barely posting at all which I didn’t consider when I said that. :toofunny:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Bloody hooker

Something is coming for sure at this point! She’s about to f**k me up!!! :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

August Blue
21 hours ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

FRANKENSTEIN IS COMING

SHE'S DOING THE JOHN WAYNE POSE

ASLDKJASLDLAKSJDLJA

She killed her old self on john wayne so she can being it back to life with frakenstein. 

SHOOK arent ya? :poot: 

GypsyVida
5 hours ago, River said:

I don't like the military beret though :neyde:

it looks cheap.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
3 hours ago, destructivelove said:

Guys. Reach reach reach.  Butttttt with DJWS saying this work coming up is gonna change the world, and the fact that Gaga is so loudly against trump and supports politicians who would be considered the "resistance".  What if this next album is a militaristic/pro-Antifa pro-communist/protest fight song album?  Her sort of "we're not gonna take it" moment. The fact that our first looks at this era are showing a military beret in the color red (communist & antifa significance).  Also this guys...."As for symbolism, cats are symbolic of rebirth and resurrection, per their nine lives.  Because they are nocturnal, they are also associated with darkness.  Darkness often goes with fear, the unconscious, and things that are hidden.  Cats are also symbols of mystery and magic, as aforementioned, but also unpredictability and even healing."

this is a reach. and I'd probably unstan if she made a pro-communist album. :diane:

she would never do this tbh 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

ARTPOP2

I think that all the photos shes been posting lately are for #HAUSEDITORIAL (maybe a photo book?)

bookmark me 

Archived