life

Gaga SLAYS us again

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

yes there is. There is more photos hitting the Instagram explore feed so her following grows more organically. It is the same reason Beyonce does it too.

On the flipside of that, people are less likely to follow her after a while if she keeps spamming their feeds every time she posts. Beyoncé’s Instagram photos aren’t normal photos but artsy graphics so it’s a lot more visually interesting and people are more likely to keep following her. :shrug:

Similarly, Taylor Swift is adopting this because she’s in the middle of an album cycle, so it makes sense to post 3 at a time to maximize audience impression, Gaga isn’t.

Adele’s approach to Instagram is ideal for Gaga IMO.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

LIKELADYAGAGA
17 minutes ago, The witch said:

HOW does 3 pics of the same look helps to gain followers? nobody likes spamming. IG users likes good aesthetic pleasing pics in HD. 

1. Three pics is not spamming. Instagram sorts photos by relevance so it most likely spreads her posts proportionately in your feed based on which ones are getting the best engagement. Nobody is annoyed by this. 2. Her feed and photos are 10X more appealing now than they were when she was sporadically posting. Her feed's colors flow better now (although they could use some work). 3. Instagram allows for organic growth (people naturally finding Gaga's instagram and following her) with each photo. Here posting three photos at once allows for three photos to get organic growth (from the explore tab). She is also tagging different people in each pic and using different hashtags which further increases her growth. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
16 minutes ago, gag said:

On the flipside of that, people are less likely to follow her after a while if she keeps spamming their feeds every time she posts. Beyoncé’s Instagram photos aren’t normal photos but artsy graphics so it’s a lot more visually interesting and people are more likely to keep following her. :shrug:

Similarly, Taylor Swift is adopting this because she’s in the middle of an album cycle, so it makes sense to post 3 at a time to maximize audience impression, Gaga isn’t.

Adele’s approach to Instagram is ideal for Gaga IMO.

I check LG's instagram and twitter growth stats everyday (I know... I am weird) and Lady Gaga is getting DOUBLE Adele's average number of new followers. I have also noticed less people are unfollowing her as well. I am guessing because she is being interesting on the platform and consistently posting lots of new content. 

Teal Ambition

DOYEFAsXUAAP5nL.jpgDOYEFAtXcAEXXf7.jpg

Coincidence? I THINK NOT :trollga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

PrincessDiez
43 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

She's give me grungeGA 

I live

Imagine hole kind of an album w song ft courtney love....I would live tbh

Cobyy

Henri Bardot
12 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

DOYEFAsXUAAP5nL.jpgDOYEFAtXcAEXXf7.jpg

Coincidence? I THINK NOT :trollga:

OMG THIS

ANOTHER SINGLE FROM JOANNE IS COMMING I TOLD Y'ALL 

pooiota

TwerkinLurkin
8 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

Imagine hole kind of an album w song ft courtney love....I would live tbh

Yas her fishnets with the romper reminded me of Courtney. Courtneys daughter actually liked one of these pics on instagram too. Shook lmao

Archived