Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

This girl thinks she looks like Gaga

littlepotter

Featured Posts

I'm not gonna lie, she looks like Natali. Which make her kinda looks like Gaga cause Natali looks like Gaga with the right make-up. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn’t think she looks like Gaga. People tell her she’s looks like a mix between gaga and Amy and she says she’s happy cause both of them are her queens 

and also the op selected the pics she looks the less like Gaga. There’s a bunch of pics that she’s styled like Gaga and she does look like her 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Gay said:

She doesn’t think she looks like Gaga. People tell her she’s looks like a mix between gaga and Amy and she says she’s happy cause both of them are her queens 

and also the op selected the pics she looks the less like Gaga. There’s a bunch of pics that she’s styled like Gaga and she does look like her 

i posted both sis

chaeri pls

Amethyst Rose

If you could post the correct info that would be grand! ☺️ I'm not the one who said I think I look like Gaga. My followers and peers in class first pointed it out to me. As I grew on social media  I started doing makeup looks of hers because my followers asked me too. It's fun and it's a hobby of mine to recreate makeup. I do notice that Gagas eyes , lips and side profile resemble mine. Of course I don't look exactly like her and I never claimed I did. If you could please not be salty it would be greatly appreciated 🖤

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Amethyst Rose said:

If you could post the correct info that would be grand! ☺️ I'm not the one who said I think I look like Gaga. My followers and peers in class first pointed it out to me. As I grew on social media  I started doing makeup looks of hers because my followers asked me too. It's fun and it's a hobby of mine to recreate makeup. I do notice that Gagas eyes , lips and side profile resemble mine. Of course I don't look exactly like her and I never claimed I did. If you could please not be salty it would be greatly appreciated 🖤

i did post the article henny! and i called u beautiful :gaysia: 

chaeri pls

LeJudas
10 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

I seriously didnt get to use excuse me no enuf bring it back:noparty:

Why was it removed? 

Archived