Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Songs from Joanne that you didn't like...

Blackout19

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

Grigio girls. I've listened to it like 3 times.

The other least favourites are Sinner's Prayer and Angel Down but i rarely listen to them

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGASLAYME

I never felt as emotionally connected to  Angel Down as some people are, don't get me bc wrong it's a beautiful song but idk I feel bad I'm a heartless monster:selena:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

RodeckDanny

Even though it's not my favorite album, it's the only album that doesn't have a song I hate!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Earthling
33 minutes ago, MisterDeDe said:

definately A-YO it's just the worst song of hers. I hate that instrumental and chorus

Enjoy deluding yourself honey because A-YO is a bussy popping bop

tumblr_ofgubo5fkX1ufiit5o2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_owmhy9aKvK1wxv7pho1_500.gif

*she switched baristas. ☕️

monketsharona

I like all Gaga songs to be honest but to me Hey Girl and Come to Mama will end up in my least favorite Gaga songs list 

Grigio Girls (even it is personal and emotional) and Just Another Day are kind of meh songs to me

Tan Fei

i used to not like angel down and come to mama. but after watching the JWT videos, i like them now . i guess this whole album you just have to listen to it live to like it more

TheSlash

I know I'll get burnt for this and the big storm coming for me will rip me to shreds, but to this day I can't listen to Diamond Heart and JAD. It's all about the instrumentals. I don't like them at all :lolly: :stalkga: . Fortunately the rest of the album is pure slayage :firega: :firega: :firega: .

Ew, David!

Archived