Are you happy with DJWS is back?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with DJWS is back?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

rodrigokills
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

I don't know who you think you are but Swine is a MASTERPIECE. 

Also, he produced the following as well:

Songs from ARTPOP (2013):

"ARTPOP"

"Applause"

"Do What U Want"

"Jewels N' Drugs"

"MANiCURE"

"Sexxx Dreams"

"Swine"

Only Do What You Want and Sexxx Dreams are really good....its my opinion, sorry if I'm not that type of fan who like everything Gaga does

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t really care and to be honest people were criticising Mark before the release of Joanne and it ended up being a lot better than expected. 

The only reason why i would like to hear RedOne again is that I want to know if he can produce a good song after all the trash he’s released by himself.

The night sky tells all

fabuIesque
44 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

It killed my hype so no...

He is a bad producer.

Now I am waiting to see if RedOne will be on this album/EP or whatever it is.

If the songs are reworked by DJWS she is over.

guessing you hate the following songs (bolded are singles):

Americano
Applause
ARTPOP
Bad Kids
Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
Bloody Mary
Born this Way
Brooklyn Nights
Cake (Like Lady Gaga)
Do What U Want
The Edge of Glory
Electric Chapel
Government Hooker
Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)
Jewels N' Drugs
MANiCURE
Sexxx Dreams
Stuck on ****in' You
Swine

DJWS has produced some of Gaga's best songs, and you say that he's a bad producer? girl, im worried for you

SHALLOW
23 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

We don't need just bops. We need a track, an album which will last more than two weeks. 

I do.

THE SCREAM I LET OUT

duh, you're so predictable.

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Brizzle said:

Swine was a misfire. It sounded good live with the drums mixed with the EDM, that was a good vibe. The studio version is just sterile and castrated. *Swine_SXSW_vomit.gif*

tea, exactly my feelings after bopping to the swinefest versions for weeks

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

onion boy
1 hour ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

YES! DJWS made some amazing bops in the ARTPOP era + Made The Cure. 

he didnt produce tc but agree!

JohnnyVersace
13 minutes ago, rodrigokills said:

Only Do What You Want and Sexxx Dreams are really good....its my opinion, sorry if I'm not that type of fan who like everything Gaga does

I'm not and I don't either. But anyway...

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

DJWS has produced some of Gaga's best songs, and you say that he's a bad producer? girl, im worried for you

MTE. It's like 30 ****ing songs. How could you hate all of them? And I know some he co-produced, but that still some of his sound on there. I understand some of the more controversial ones (J&D, Cake) but others are some ****ing BOPS. Edge of Glory? Applause? DWUW? Government Hooker? Masterpieces. 

fabuIesque
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

MTE. It's like 30 ****ing songs. How could you hate all of them? And I know some he co-produced, but that still some of his sound on there. I understand some of the more controversial ones (J&D, Cake) but those are some ****ing BOPS. Edge of Glory? Applause? DWUW? Government Hooker? Masterpieces. 

EXACTLY! i didn't like applause at first but it grew on me very quickly and the instrumental and production really did help. all of the songs hes produced have either been excellent, great or nice but never bad or horrible.

JohnnyVersace
4 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

EXACTLY! i didn't like applause at first but it grew on me very quickly and the instrumental and production really did help. all of the songs hes produced have either been excellent, great or nice but never bad or horrible.

Even Swine and J&D are well-produced bops at the end of the day. They might not be your particular taste, but the production is there. 

ApplauseftAdele

I mean I guess, Im more happy about RedOne because they definitely have some magic together. All of the songs she did at the superbowl were  produced by RedOne.

DJWS on the other hand has made some bops but at the same time they arent her BEST pieces, and I also feel like he trolls us or uses Gaga for his own popularity, for example tweeting cryptic **** so LM's will flood his twitter. So I guess Im fine with DJWS but at the same time I would rather she worked mainly with RedOne Daft Punk Mark Ronson etc

ApplauseftAdele
17 minutes ago, Rah Rah Bitch said:

Americano
Applause
ARTPOP
Bad Kids
Black Jesus † Amen Fashion
Bloody Mary
Born this Way
Brooklyn Nights
Cake (Like Lady Gaga)
Do What U Want
The Edge of Glory
Electric Chapel
Government Hooker
Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)
Jewels N' Drugs
MANiCURE
Sexxx Dreams
Stuck on ****in' You
Swine

Yes he produced them, and they are bops, but does that mean that we credit all of it to him? 

In my opinion, Gaga instrumentally has had better works like her Fame / Fame Monster tracks. These songs are all bops but instrumentally could they have been BETTER if she worked with another producer? Something to think about..

In my opinion DJWS's instrumentals are kind of jarring and in-your-face, just like ARTPOP and BTW. There's not one song on this list where the instrumental isnt super loud... dont know how that will affect LG6.

DonnieDarko
38 minutes ago, rodrigokills said:

Swine is her worst song EVER. The instrumental is a shame 

No. I really don’t care if you think otherwise. Swine has an amazing production. It’s not for everybody, tho.

17 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

All of the songs she did at the superbowl were  produced by RedOne.

Yeah, all of them except for Born This Way, Telephone and Million Reason. :derpga:

Archived