šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga works with DJWS, Nick Monson, Mark Nilan & Ben Rice

monketsharona

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

What I mean is that DJWS is better when he works as co-producer of rework what other did before (Sexxx Dreams, Applause, DWUW were all songs DJ Snakes and his team worked on before DJWS was on board)...Ā 

I'm not that hyped by him being back, I'm just waiting to judge of course. I'm just happy she'll be back to pop / dance. Other than this I still hope other people will be involvedĀ 

I can get that, have we heard the DJ Snake original beats for those songs? I only ask because I'm curious to see what WS contributed vs what Snake gaveĀ contributed

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

What does this mean? Just to clarify?Ā :excited2:

"lisatinyrocker Iā€™ll put more tape in the budget LOL!!"

726541Sanstitre.png

:poot:

monketsharona
Just now, Ziggy said:

I can get that, have we heard the DJ Snake original beats for those songs? I only ask because I'm curious to see what WS contributed vs what Snake gaveĀ contributed

No all we knowĀ is that DJ Snake said he was very frustrated that his production onĀ Gaga's songs was completely changed and that he discovered it when the album was out

asana15
3 hours ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

It was a joke though.Ā :selena::selena:

What it means, that she will supply them more tape if it what it takes to finish the job...He's literally taped to the seat...Kinda kidding not kidding.

Ā 

monketsharona
Just now, asana15 said:

What it means, that she will supply them more tape if it what it takes to finish the job...He's literally taped to the seat...Kinda kidding no kidding.

Ā 

yeah that definitely means they have dealine to respect to me

Born To Slay
40 minutes ago, Stef said:

Y'all trash ARTPOP too much. The songs were great, the circumstances around it is what tarnished the entire era. Y'all can't possibly tell me you wouldn't wanna hear more songs in the line of Sexxx Dreams, DWUW,Ā Applause in 2017/18, :neyde:Ā 

If Gaga release a song as fun and with as much energy as Applause, I will be extremely slayed.Ā 

3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly if she wanted tropical house I think she should have called BloodPop back, he's definitely better than DJWS in it

Yeah but the same team made The Cure, it doesn't feel organic. That's why I fear they might do tropical house againĀ :duck:Ā 

I mean the thing that identifies gaga as an artist is exploring and experimenting new sounds not making music that is in atm.

I hope at least she is doing pure pop or electro

COME ON GAYS!!

Just now, Arbmonster said:

Yeah but the same team made The Cure. That's why I fear they might do tropical house againĀ :duck:Ā 

I mean the thing that identifies gaga as an artist is exploring and experimenting new sounds not making music that is in atm.

I hope at least she is doing pure pop or electro

The Cure? Tropical house? :air:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Andrew2512

I swear if it's anything close to ARTFLOP I'm unstanning forever. I ain't fighting her bullies , haters and even friends for terrible albums like this.

10 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

I swear if it's anything close to ARTFLOP I'm unstanning forever. I ain't fighting her bullies , haters and even friends for terrible albums like this.

I'm positive, and I dislike ARTPOP as an album. I mean DJ White Shadow gave us Applause, DWUW, The Cure and also TEOG, BTW and Bloody Mary andĀ Government Hooker. I think they have it.Ā 

Archived