Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for a Kendrick Lamar colab on LG6?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

He's a very popular rapper at the moment and he often makes music about important topics. Would you be here for KL feature on LG6?

JudasIsAHolyFoo

We already have Partynaseuous and Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe so id say no. I’d like to see someone like Logic after his suicidal awareness song 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Kendrick is one of the only rappers really worth a damn these days. He's talented, inventive, and insightful, I'd live for a proper collab between the two. Too bad it most likely won't happen again, considering their previous attempts and their outcomes, but I can dream :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Reality
4 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

We already have Partynaseuous and Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe so id say no. I’d like to see someone like Logic after his suicidal awareness song 

I was just going to say this :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

Nope. Her lead singles should always be solo songs. A collab with Kendrick is cool and all, but I hope Gaga collabs with vocal powerhouses like Adele instead of rappers :trollga:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, M Monstre said:

I was just going to say this :giveup:

The song hits home for me so I think that Logic and Gaga could cook up something spicy that’ll leave us monsters Thirsty for more :tony:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

NIghtmareElm

Kanye or Kendrick.  Either one.  

I would love to hear a disco funk song with an upbeat Kanye verse.  He can be happy when he wants to be lol.

An angry rock song with Kendrick would be awesome as well.  His rapid wordplay would fit perfectly after a Gaga verse.  

Danny Milk
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Nope. Her lead singles should always be solo songs. A collab with Kendrick is cool and all, but I hope Gaga collabs with vocal powerhouses like Adele instead of rappers :trollga:

then we have just dance

I guess it doesn't really matter

Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

A collab with rihanna too

NIghtmareElm
1 minute ago, The witch said:

Post Malone is the only collab I want tbh. :giveup: a streaming super smash monster omg plz Gaga:giveup:

I am in love with Post. He's the most humble rapper alive right now.  Such a good man!  

Archived