šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favorite Gaga instrumental?

Rifek

Featured Posts

I just started to listening instrumental versions of Gaga's songs whatĀ I have never done before and I am totally amazed.

I listened just to a few by now but atm I'm in love with PI and MonsterĀ :giveup:

Which are your favs?

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

Iā€™ve never heard anything so beautiful.

(Venus will forever remain my favourite song but this instrumental> Venus instrumental)

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Aura, I like it better without the vocals..

TEOG kills me every time I listen to it

ScheiƟe is amazing

Ā 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

LG7 time now

Why is everyone in love with the PI instrumental? Ā I mean, Ā it's an OK track, but nothing outstanding... šŸ˜¶

Hmmm I'd say Dope. I love the simplicity of it. You just kind of feel like you're in this white void listening to it especially after the rest of the album before it.Ā Rick really had an ear for what the song needed and it wasn't a Speechless kind of production. It sometimes feels like Gaga's producer's don't make exactly the right sound for her melodies, but that one was absolutely spot on without a thing out of place. The bass synth was the perfect intensity, sound level, and timed just so to only amplify, not take away from the song. Really, it's just fantastic, to me and I encourage everyone to give it a listen.

I also think MTN is gorgeous as well as Hey Girl. Also Alejandro has a great one.

Ā 

Honorable mention goes to MJH but I only don't list it because I don't think it's a good instrumental. The instrumental is a great song on its own and as a production I think is too much for the song. It's amazing on its own but not as a production. It doesn't serve to highlight Gaga very well imo because it's so enormous and overpowering.

2 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

I really like MJH but also Monster and PI slaay :giveup:Ā 

This is why I get mad at people saying that ARTPOP was just basic edm like bitch this is transcendentĀ 

bloody g

Alejandro is my fave.

But that really impressed me: Telephone and G.U.Y. There's so much you don't notice. Especially the violins and the phones ringing on Telephone had me shook

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

rodrigokills

Born This Way's instrumentals >>>> The Fame Monster's instrumentals >>>>>> ARTPOP >>>>The Fame >>>>> JoanneĀ 

KleinGa
6 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Heavy Metal LoverĀ :rockstar:

giphy.gif

came here to spread the gospel, but I see you've done it for meĀ :applause:

Archived