Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Please Do Not Leak Artists’ Music

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

Stefani Gaga

Whether it’s about an artist you respect or not, please do not leak their art. Simply because it’s their own and they are the ones deciding when to release it.

I saw the #reputationleakingparty thread and though I’m not that big of a fan of Taylor’s, you have to stop! It’s disrespectful to all the hard work Taylor put into this album and I can imagine if I was Taylor Swift, how sad I would be to hear this. Remember how upset Gaga was when Joanne leaked? Why contribute to this mess? In the end, it’s only one day away from the official release of Reputation!

Please stop sending the leaks to other users and if you were sent a message, do not listen to the album.

Thank you!

:hug:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

I saw the #reputationleakingparty thread and though I’m not that big of a fan of Taylor’s, you have to stop!

giphy.gif

Serious answer: i really think people should stop doing that,artists are totally not going to sell millions and they're totally not getting any money :bon:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

ryanripley

i'm sorry, i can't hear you over how loud i'm playing I Did Something Bad on repeat

the-drunken-dance.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

dHtGJkf.gif

The albums is out in New Zealand's stores in 2 hours. Dramatics are not necessary

who will love me when the night is over

Stefani Gaga
4 hours ago, Gaglet said:

giphy.gif

This is not funny. Please take this seriously. If you want to joke about this, do so in another thread. It’s disrespectful and if you do think so, be the one to make the change!

Just now, Spock said:

The albums is out in New Zealand's stores in 2 hours so the dramatics are not necessary lol

No, she delayed the launch so it wouldn't leak to the US :ladyhaha: but it leaked anyway :ladyhaha:

Stefani Gaga
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

boo hoo, they’ll still get millions

It’s not only about the sales.

1 minute ago, Stefani Gaga said:

This is not funny. Please take this seriously. If you want to joke about this, do so in another thread. It’s disrespectful and I you do think so, be the one to make the change!

What can i do against thirsty gays :selena:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Archived