Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Anyone else feeling this way about the new music?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I feel like I'm not ready for new music with new collaborators. I think that because she worked with different people with Joanne and it was a different sound for her that I'm ready for something more familiar this time around that sounds like her older stuff. I'd be happy for her to experiment in the future but not this time. 

MJHolland

I trust DJWS but I highly doubt what they're working on now will make it to the final cut of LG6 

Lippoutou
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I don't think he has produced her any memorable tune as well or something that stands out in her catalog

Do What U Want says hi

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, MJHolland said:

I trust DJWS but I highly doubt what they're working on now will make it to the final cut of LG6 

:selena:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Free My Mind said:

u lost me at max martin

He might be a basic producer, but I'm sure he'd make pop perfection with Gaga.. Just like RedOne.

33 minutes ago, hygroden said:

Not a hater of DJWS, I think it's been long enough since they collaborated and he might sound different now, but I'm not that hyped for it, it's true. That said, I wish she worked again with Garibay. And I still dream of a Moroder collab, that would be iconic, and Nile as well.

The Garibay bops that we all love from Born This Way are mostly produced by DJWS alone, he was only credited for better commercial performance since DJWS was basically unknown back then. So that proves that you like DJWS’s work somehow. :gaysia:

Ryusei

i dont even care as long as it doesnt sound like a rehash of other songs they have done together

Musery

Princess Stache

Oh poor baby!  You also probably complained that Joanne wasn't pop enough and now that she's making pop music you're complaining.

GypsyVida

Honestly I want LG6 to be produced by DJWS, BoodPop, and blackbear.

Ik the blackbear think probably won't happen,  but he's signed to the same label as her, so they might know each other, and he's produced several dark gems like "do re mi", "bright pink tims", and "if i could i would feel nothing". :giveup:

currently streaming BRAT

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

Oh poor baby!  You also probably complained that Joanne wasn't pop enough and now that she's making pop music you're complaining.

What even... :rip:

Monsterish
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

DJWS will be the main producer of LG6. I wanted something fresh

Well, he produced the fresh-ish songs of Gaga's career Do What U Want & The Cure, imo :lolly:

Btw, he's not my favorite at all, but they won't do another ARTPOP :sure: I mean, put that idea out of your head 'cause it's not real

Yes, he produced ARTPOP and The Cure, but Gaga is just as much as responsible for the final product as he is. Whether one likes those two things I referenced or not, he should be given a chance to push himself and continue to improve, just like Gaga. 

I’m sure Gaga will work with various producers in the future, so let’s just wait and see what DJWS puts out. Her interlude in the car was done by him and that was a BOP.  

He also did the holy song Electric Chapel so :tony:

Archived