💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is returning to her dance roots

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

If The Cure is any indication of her new direction, she's surely departing from her Joanne vibes and serving uptempo tracks this time round. DJ White Shadow, her current collaborator is also the producer behind the electronic 'The Cure'.

I think it's safe to say with one era full of midtempo ballads and country vibes, Gaga is going back to her dance roots and will serve uptempo tracks with heavy choreography, reminiscent of songs like Government Hooker, Electric Chapel, Sexxx Dreams and Do What U Want.

A co-producer also often influences the course of direction the album is taking, so I suppose things will be still different from ARTPOP and Born This Way. DJ White Shadow is never the same. His dark contribution in Born This Way to me sounds very different from his contribution to ARTPOP.

So hyped for Frankenstein tho :pray:

Also with almost certain Grammy nominations, she's likely to be invited to perform at the Grammys and guess what she's likely to perform at the ceremony? Easily new material.

Rihanna debuted We Found Love at the Grammys, Katy Perry debuted Part of Me at the Grammys, Gaga debuted Born This Way at the Grammys, it's time she does it again, if not the AMAs.

Whether or not she's involved with the AMAs, I think new material is upon us very soon.

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

If The Cure is any indication of her new direction, she's surely departing from her Joanne vibes and serving uptempo tracks this time round. DJ White Shadow, her current collaborator is also the producer behind the electronic 'The Cure'.

I think it's safe to say with one era full of midtempo ballads and country vibes, Gaga is going back to her dance roots and will serve uptempo tracks with heavy choreography, reminiscent of songs like Government Hooker, Electric Chapel, Sexxx Dreams and Do What U Want.

A co-producer also often influences the course of direction the album is taking, so I suppose things will be still different from ARTPOP and Born This Way.

So hyped for Frankenstein tho :pray:

I think it's gonna be a lot darker than The Cure, according to the visuals and the sounds of the JWT interludes. 

Plus she's not the type of doing exactly the same as before. That's probably gonna sound new and different 

Bradley
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I think it's gonna be a lot darker than The Cure, according to the visuals and the sounds of the JWT interludes. 

I'm fine with that :pray:

Spoiler

I'm fcking here for that :pray:

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Bradley said:

I'm fine with that :pray:

Hide contents

I'm fcking here for that :pray:

I'm also f*cking here for a DarkGa bop

Drin Lon

I just wish they would announce something soon since it would be weird it they release it on the 19th rather than the 17th if it's really coming :giveup:

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

I just wish they would announce something soon since it would be weird it they release it on the 19th rather than the 17th if it's really coming :giveup:

Tbh something is obviously coming, but I dont think there's a link with the AMA's nor with the 19th. 

Bradley

Tbh something is obviously coming, but I dont think there's a link with the VMA's nor with the 19th. 

You're right. She can't be in the studio for nothing. Whether or not it will be connected to the AMAs is something time will answer.

2 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

They're waiting for the Taylor Swift reputation hype to die down I believe. An announcement on Monday would make sense:gaycat:

1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Tbh something is obviously coming, but I dont think there's a link with the VMA's nor with the 19th. 

AMAs :emma:

Drin Lon

You mean AMAs :gaycat:

I mean if a single is coming this year why waste the AMAs opportunity 

Bradley
Just now, JR Gg said:

They're waiting for the Taylor Swift reputation hype to die down I believe. An announcement on Monday would make sense:gaycat:

tbh Taylor Swift isn't as influential as she was during 1989.

Drin Lon
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

:pray: Praying 

Just now, Bradley said:

tbh Taylor Swift isn't as influential as she was during 1989.

But an announcement clashing with Swift's first album release in 3 years would do it no good :emma:

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Don't get me hyped on this one :toofunny:, moreover I think she's gonna drop a surprise like The Cure so it'll be without any announcement 

Archived