💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Iconic: Gaga’s 2013 VMA Performance

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

So I was looking at the “Most iconic VMA performances of all time” on the billboard website. It features performances from Madonna, Michael, Britney etc. and Gagas amazing 2009 VMA performance. 

It got me thinking. Gaga’s 2013 VMA’s Performance was one of the best performances I’ve seen! It’s so iconic! I watch it all the time. I think it should be on the list of the most iconic performances of all time.

- From the staring contest she does with the camera man in her Ice Cube/ Nun outfit, to all the costume changes, the vocals,and the ambition. It’s just so entertaining and memorable. It’s also something I haven’t seen from any other artist before. Who changes outfits 4-5 times mid show? 

Gaga does! :trollga:

They need to add it to the most iconic performances of all time. It deserves to be on there. 

Anyone agree? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Bizcochito

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS HER ASS IN DAT THONG:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: / I wish she would show her ass more. I've never seen a white girl with a NATURAL latina ass.

Smother Em Eh
Just now, The witch said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS HER ASS IN DAT THONG:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: / I wish she would show her ass more. I've never seen a white girl with a NATURAL latina ass.

Well you need to get out more then. :stalkga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Great performance, but her vocals were... okay. Such a fun concept, though, considering that it was all a little last minute.

And that intro!

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, Salvador Sequea said:

I still can't believe how 2008 she looked right there just with a wig change :excited2:

tumblr_ms4o5qhc6q1r3sf9do1_250.gif

I know!!! I remember both my mom and I were watching together (she LOVES Gaga too, she attended 2/3 concerts with me!) and we were both SHOOK when she came out looking like that! Brought us back to the early days :wub:

Archived