💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Now I believe new music is coming

Rifek

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I have to say an EP release makes me extremely nervous. The new EP is going to be severally compared to TFM aka a masterpiece and maybe Gaga greatest album-cycle ever! If she wants to release it now she better work bish!!!

When has that ever not been the case tho - people have been giving TFM2.0, Bad Romance 2.0 spiel since the dawn of time :laughga:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, DennisConcert said:

Don't forget the radio host on Twitter :lolly:

ohh what's this tea?

who will love me when the night is over

MJHolland
25 minutes ago, Kefir said:

And she knows we wouldn't stand all the hype about her new musicif it wasn't coming soon.

Lady Gaga let the ARTPOP app countdown to Act II (she later confirmed it) tick down for a month before it concluded and nothing happened, THEN issued a statement saying it was nothing 

She doesn't really care if we get hyped for nothing 

Spoiler

yeah in still bitter too

I swear to god if nothing happens we will witness a meltdown unlike any other, the fan base will destroy everything, GGD, Twitter, all gone.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Judas Oyster

The hype has been getting too big! I'm trying to stay cool but it's difficult. I'm trying to think that nothing aside from ASIB is getting released so I won't get sad if it doesn't happen :D

But yes an EP could be reality bc if it's Joanny B-sides or something she could fit it in the tour. Otherwise it seems weird to release new music now.

edit: hahahaha wtf Joanny

ryanripley
26 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Lady Gaga let the ARTPOP app countdown to Act II (she later confirmed it) tick down for a month before it concluded and nothing happened, THEN issued a statement saying it was nothing 

She doesn't really care if we get hyped for nothing 

Reveal hidden contents

yeah in still bitter too

that was ARTPOP though, when her management was trash

it seems way more realistic now than before

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

How did all of this happen in just one day? It was less than 24 hs ago that we were looking for random scopes and preaching Gaga's word :giveup:

imnotyourbabe10

If true, is this a RedOne & DJWS collab?

If so, light those Alejandro candles, friends.  It's about to get real! :rockstar:

Every member should create their own thread to give their opinion on the "new music rumor" instead of just posting in the many current threads that already exist.

1 hour ago, that juju said:

giiiirl how strong them beers :poot: 

But IA, it's all lining up a little too nicely... not going to get too excited until Gaga herself reveals something. BUT if we all remember, back during Coachella, we had no freaking idea The Cure was to be debuted. So anything is possible at this point.

Agree. I have a feeling, after seeing 5F2 and her dealing with the leak of Joanne, she just drops Singles, Videos, EP's and Albums to avoid such messy leaks in future. Maybe thats why she ignores us. And I would totally understand her for that

5 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

Agree. I have a feeling, after seeing 5F2 and her dealing with the leak of Joanne, she just drops Singles, Videos, EP's and Albums to avoid such messy leaks in future. Maybe thats why she ignores us. And I would totally understand her for that

it feels like she's trying to regain a bit of the mystique her earliest releases had, which I'm all for :diane: 

totally here for however she wants to handle her music, of course I'll welcome any new release into my heart right away. However she wants to handle it, and whatever makes her happy.

❤ x ❤

Archived