life

Lady Gaga in the recording studio

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Im laughing at myself for thinking “how would we ever get new music only a year after her first album came out?!” we’re so used to having years and years between new music, this feels WILD :selena: I suppose we got The Cure already, so less than a year. Regardless, living for this.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, The witch said:

What if nothing happens??? who we gonna DRAG first for hyping us, djws or carino?

Lady Gaga as she is the one posting on Carino's account lol 

Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, Merman said:

!!!! Nice eye! OMG! You could be onto something.

Reveal hidden contents

IDK how to delete this (I've tried with 'Backspace' button on my keyboard but it's not working). :awkney:

BTW, I think the promo strategy for new song by performing it on AMAs would be great. I mean, the whole world will watch it, after all. :giveup:

Does someone on GGD is friends with mindtrappa or marcmonster? tell' em to spill the tea:nails:

Gypsy Life
3 minutes ago, The witch said:

What if nothing happens??? who we gonna DRAG first for hyping us, djws or carino?

Gaga

Just now, The witch said:

Does someone on GGD is friends with mindtrappa or marcmonster? tell' em to spill the tea:nails:

Who are they? Don't hate me for asking this, I'm just new here. :sweat:

Like what you Sea?

rafaelgherardi
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

or Gaga just because she started this whole thing by singing a new song this week! haha

Bizcochito
Just now, monketsharona said:

lmaoooo.

In other news... Gaga is so f***ing rich, so WHY them pics look taken with a potato?:duck:

shmal96

NNNNNNNNN One of the comments on DJWS Instagram post was "LG666 COMING TO REVIVE GAGA'S DEAD CAREER" And HE LIKED IT :air::air::air::selena: 

LIKELADYAGAGA

Gaga wouldn't pull out heartstrings like this. She isn't in the same situation as in 2014 where she didn't have control. She is behind the wheel driving this thing AND NEW GAGA MUSIC IS COMINGGGGGGGGG

monketsharona
Just now, The witch said:

lmaoooo.

In other news... Gaga is so f***ing rich, so WHY them pics look taken with a potato?:duck:

Didn't say she took the pics but she posted it on Carino's phone ^^ 

She literally did the same with Mark Ronson's phone when she was in the studio 

LIKELADYAGAGA
Just now, shmal96 said:

NNNNNNNNN One of the comments on DJWS Instagram post was "LG666 COMING TO REVIVE GAGA'S DEAD CAREER" And HE LIKED IT :air::air::air::selena: 

I feel like that is shade at Mark Ronson :laughga:

Archived