Lady Gaga is starting recording her next solo album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, ryanripley said:

now that is an interesting detail, hopefully she's pleased with these ones and we get the album sooner rather than later

i honestly didn't expect her to start recording so fast, it feels like the good old days again :flutter: 

My bet would be for 2019, I mean she'll release ASIB next year + most probably that Joanne B-side

The Joanne Angel is coming

k1tHKCo.thumb.gif.ecfe678e0a97d1683cca27

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Princess Stache said:

NOT ONE ERA NOT TWO ERAS BUT THREE POSSIBLY UPCOMING GAGA ERAS! IM QUAKING!

Just saying but said she has a lot of things we don't know up her sleeve

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Enceladus said:

I Wisch gaga could just announce something or deny all these rumours.. this week really hurts :selena:

Most of it comes from her though... 

The Frankenstein and B-side is is pretty much confirmed being true...

Propagaga has friends going to M&G, he has no reasons to lie on this

GypsyBabe

She started recording new music?!?! This just came out of left field...I had no idea she was even in the studio! 

:selena:

⚯͛

Drin Lon

I hope the things up her sleeve are the RedOne tracks and she releases them soon, cause it's too early to get hyped for LG6 rn :giveup: PLEASE STEFANI

If nothing happens next weekend I'll probably get banned from all the **** I'll say :selena:

Gagaplayer315

I miss those days where she would only take those awkward M&G pictures :toofunny: All these wild backstage stories are too much for me :diane:

monketsharona
Just now, Drin Lon said:

I wish the things up her sleeve are the RedOne tracks and she releases them soon, cause it's too early to get hyped for LG6 rn :giveup: PLEASE STEFANI

If nothing happens next weekend I'll probably get banned from all the **** I'll say :selena:

Those ones are done since 2015, so they'll definitely be on the b-side album if she releases it

Archived