💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga Covered A Country Song During The JWT...

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

LeJudas

That's country pop though right?

I would love if she covered an old song like hurt, or hold on by Tom waits! Her voice would really electrify those songs

Well she'd really piss off conservative America with a Dixie Chicks song so...yes she should cover a Dixie Chicks song

Just now, tthen said:

Well she'd really piss off conservative America with a Dixie Chicks song so...yes she should cover a Dixie Chicks song

playing the middle america favorite genre but in a way that would outrage them is such a classic gaga thing to do omg :laughga: 

Space Cowboy
32 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

That's country pop though right?

I would love if she covered an old song like hurt, or hold on by Tom waits! Her voice would really electrify those songs

Yes thats the sub-genre of the song.. Hurt? You mean Johnny Cash's version of the nine inch nails song?

LeJudas
2 minutes ago, tthen said:

What's up with them anyway? Getting mad over everything unless you look and act like a colonial slave woman or like Angela from The Office.

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, tthen said:

Did beyoncés performance with them spark any controversey?

6 minutes ago, Century said:

playing the middle america favorite genre but in a way that would outrage them is such a classic gaga thing to do omg :laughga: 

She wouldn't be the first :selena: 

I remember being on Twitter after this and CMA viewers were PISSED. They had anti Bush/Iraq Dixie Chicks along with well...you've seen Formation+the SB50 halftime :selena: perform together at the one place where conservative American views still prevailed 

3 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

See above :selena: 

3 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

What's up with them anyway? Getting mad over everything unless you look and act like a colonial slave woman or like Angela from The Office.

They're mad since country is apparently the one place where they can still be misogynists and racists without facing backlash. Hell it's encouraged to do that and be pro war. The Dixie Chicks were virtually blacklisted from Nashville after they slammed Bush and Iraq (this happened at a concert a few days before the invasion started)

3 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

well with conservative/racist America, yes. They were pissed more about a black artist singing at the CMAs than they were about an all-white girl band who had blasted President Bush performing at the CMAs

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, tthen said:

She wouldn't be the first :selena: 

I remember being on Twitter after this and CMA viewers were PISSED. They had anti Bush/Iraq Dixie Chicks along with well...you've seen Formation+the SB50 halftime :selena: perform together at the one place where conservative American views still prevailed 

See above :selena: 

They're mad since country is apparently the one place where they can still be misogynists and racists without facing backlash. Hell it's encouraged to do that and be anti war. The Dixie Chicks were virtually blacklisted from Nashville after they slammed Bush and Iraq (this happened at a concert a few days before the invasion started)

Judas (Country Road Trans Rights Remix) incoming :excited2: 

Meredith Grey

Gaga is gonna cover before he cheats at the JWT but instead of destroying a car on stage she’s gonna destroy Trump’s presidential limo with photos of Trump and Putin together flashing on the screen. It will truly be her second Judas.:lolly:

Here for the Joanne vs. Jolene mash-up

JOLENE JOLENE JOLEEEEENE JOOOOLENE

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOEN

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived