Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Shirtless Justin Bieber playing soccer at UCLA


Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Amidst the Frankensteined mess, come get Biebered. At least this one is real.

qFJM1iX.jpg

D5rNuTd.jpg

Esyme7K.jpg

ud0ST1s.jpg

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagagoogoose

The new tattoos can be his shirt tbh. I can't see any skin anymore.

VlMyV.gif 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

The new tattoos can be his shirt tbh. I can't see any skin anymore.

VlMyV.gif 

 

3 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

well doesn't he look like a snac..ahem those tattoos have to go

anigif_enhanced-26331-1433181372-4.gif

 

You can try the Mischief Managed spell, maybe it work the same as Marauder’s Map

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Teal Ambition

Those tattoos.... 

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

 

 

You can try the Mischief Managed spell, maybe it work the same as Marauder’s Map

If I can use his wand to apply that spell...perhaps

anigif_enhanced-26331-1433181372-4.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
1 minute ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

If I can use his wand to apply that spell...perhaps

anigif_enhanced-26331-1433181372-4.gif

 

:diane: you gotta snap it like that? That’s gory, Sandra!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...