Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Getting This Out of My System

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo

First of all (and just in case): 

What's with this un-professionalism? :huh:

1) A random Australian Channel is claiming that Lady Gaga is performing @ this year American Music Awards. Every artist mentioned in the commercial is confirmed on the AMAs Social media accounts except for her, so she's either not performing and those Idiots are blatantly using her name for ratings? or She's a surprise performer which is AMAZING, but they basically ****ed up and ruined her surprise? :emma:

2) some Random guy is getting the MOST attention he ever got in his life by posting this:

he basically (without ANY source) confirmed a NEW single AND a Major Performance by Gaga :huh:

3) her collaborators... have they got NOTHING better than trolling this fanbase? 

one of them is teasing a new song (which is supposedly produced by him), the other one has THIS to say:

the **** is wrong with you? :)

4) Gaga Herself :shrug::shrug: 

yes Gaga. She Knew what she was doing when she dropped the name of a song and teased a B-Side project in front of some of her ""lucky"" fans 

the top replies on her posts (on Twitter, etc...) are about this Frankenstein song (so she knows that we know). Don't come @ me, but if you wanna tease your knew project, then DO it, but dropping these random cryptic messages (including the muted videos :grr:) is a cheap way of doing it #SNS :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This MESS is NOT being created by some random Twitter Insider guys 

Gaga and members of her team (and Now her boyfriend) are doing this 

and no, I'm not overreacting. every "new music" thread is getting hundreds of replies per minute, so I'm pretty sure y'all are as (or even more) excited for new Gaga music...

I just wanna say that this whole situation is super messy and embarrassing :shrug:

Have a nice day, xNoxNo :bon:

Over.

SlayGagaloo
Just now, gagagoogoose said:

All these teasing gave me:

gazing_ball_by_angelcer_d6y4ig7_by_weedihd-d81j2nk.png gazing_ball_by_angelcer_d6y4ig7_by_weedihd-d81j2nk.png

Bitch :air:

But Same :madge:

Over.

littlepotter

i feel your pain :diane: i just don't get why gaga doesn't just tweet "the rumors are false" when these situations happen

chaeri pls

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

2) some Random guy is getting the MOST attention he ever got in his life by posting this:

he basically (without ANY source) confirmed a NEW single AND a Major Performance by Gaga :huh:

He's a radio host thingy so he might've gotten the song early :poot:

Spoiler

:poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

viniferrett
Just now, hunty said:

i feel your pain :diane: i just don't get why gaga doesn't just tweet "the rumors are false" when these situations happen

Because it’s clearly what they want to happen 

gaga wouldn’t  say things backstage for no reason, she knows her fans 

I think you need to listen to Just Another Day, sit on a chair, drink some whiskey, chill a lil bit..

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I think he got PI early too :gaycat:

Just now, Irrelevant said:

Hide contents

2 minutes ago, hunty said:

Because they aren't false :giveup:

SlayGagaloo
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Reveal hidden contents

he's literally a stan account and has posted false rumors in the past. this tweet is "viral" for his standards, that's how Thirsty this fanbase is :emma:

Over.

3 minutes ago, Red said:

I think you need to listen to Just Another Day, sit on a chair, drink some whiskey, chill a lil bit...

Yep, 1000000000% :awkney:

Archived