Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Theory On Gaga's Upcoming Music

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

lady-gaga-woman-of-the-year-2015-billboa

I think that lg's upcoming (Album, EP, Single etc.) Is the material most of the fanbase considers the "Original LG5"

Maybe the material that was recorded with Elton John, Gorgio Moroder, Nile Rogers and RedOne wasn't cancelled but was only just created in advance due to time constrictions, realisticly she would not have the time to create during the joanne album cycle.

So maybe the music that was inspired by The Countess and the "Art Of Darkness" is just in the archives waiting to be realesed for the next era.

Whether that be tommarow or next year..

Phaye Monster

I love your theory but...

these theories need to stop. It’d be amazing if Gags released something new but just because one radio host says she will does not mean it’s definite. I could say she’s a releasing a new song tomorrow called Emoji Party and some people would fall for it:saladga:

all I’m saying is that we shouldn’t get our hopes up. We all know nothing will happen. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

The most realistic theory would be nothing happening

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Space Cowboy
11 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

I love your theory but...

these theories need to stop. It’d be amazing if Gags released something new but just because one radio host says she will does not mean it’s definite. I could say she’s a releasing a new song tomorrow called Emoji Party and some people would fall for it:saladga:

all I’m saying is that we shouldn’t get our hopes up. We all know nothing will happen. 

The thing is though i didnt state anything that we dont already know for a fact or create any ridiculous rumor.

I think Gaga just decided to take a different route when her and Taylor started go downhill. And I also don't think she was crazy about her material with RedOne, knowing label made her work with him.

Enceladus

I believe that the theory can be extended even further. Gaga collaborated with several producers, including Redone, back in 2014-2016. we had some hints and an idea of how lg5 would sound. Suddenly there were rumors about the tying of her fiancée Taylor Kinney. When this proved true, Gaga took a completely new direction. I believe that Joanne was produced at the beginning of 2016. we are talking about lady gaga. she would not need 3 years for an album like joanne. I think it was a spontaneous change of direction. the era was kept pretty simple for gagas (except john wayne video). the general public has given gaga the chance to heal. gaga's image has gotten better and now it's time to turn back to the roots. maybe TC was just a “test single“ to optimize the old LG5 plans. Maybe we are really close to a release. at least she has recently become very self-confident and active. that would make sense to me... or just a reach?

giphy_s.gif

PartTimeCatdad

(On top of ur theory) Im guessing she knows that the LG5 material is good, but doesn’t want to go thru a full album cycle with it. Thus giving us new material while taking a year long break 

34 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

So maybe the music that was inspired by The Countess and the "Art Of Darkness" is just in the archives waiting to be realesed for the next era.

Whether that be tommarow or next year..

That's an interesring theory. She did have AHS inspired music before Bowie's death. If that's her intention, she should drop one as a single so it doesn't sound dated.

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, KING said:

That's an interesring theory. She did have AHS inspired music before Bowie's death. If that's her intention, she should drop one as a single so it doesn't sound dated.

I agree. She must have music ready to go but the question is WHEN.

Jonathan2244

The only problem I have, is that I am worried it may distract Grammy voters etc from Joanne and think that she is finished with it so they wont award her... 

But then again i want new music asap, after SIB she will be on a break, she sure deserves it, but a cute single or B side before the years end will be nice for fans.

Azealia Banks revealed during her time on Interscope that an Album cycle has to be at least 6 months. So if she won't release a new Project until beginning of December, we won't get anything until ASIB. So when ASIB is out, we won't get anything until November of 2018. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived