Frankenstein Nov 19th

Eightpop

Featured Posts

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wig Snatched
2 minutes ago, DarkoJoanne said:

i dont have a link but it is everywhere on ggd. 

here u go i meant this commercial and the reason it all seems fake is why would there be a commercial for her performance but nowhere on amas social media that she is performing like u get me? 

5 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

That was not live from one of the shows. That was just recorded earlier with the Letterman audience. But a livestream to the JWT is possible ofcourse. Just wondering how they will do that with timing the AMAs and JWT at the right moment

Same. I don't see the livestream working cuz the JWT is whole programmed with the computers as Gaga said so they can't stop it somewhere and wait til AMAs will stream one of the songs.

The only possible way to do is a pre-recording,

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ModernEcstasy

Someone answer me this. If that ad is real, then why has only 1 person seen/ recorded it? 

Why is there only one video?

surely there is more than 1 monster in Australia. 

Justin Hanks

That awkward moment when the hype scares her away from releasing Frankensteined and she denies the whole thing ever happened and the world comes at me with pitchforks. 

2 minutes ago, DarkoJoanne said:

here u go i meant this commercial and the reason it all seems fake is why would there be a commercial for her performance but nowhere on amas social media that she is performing like u get me? 

Yeah I kinda think the same. It's just a commercial from Australian TV station.

If that was American channel it would be more reliable.

1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

That awkward moment when the hype scares her away from releasing Frankensteined and she denies the whole thing ever happened and the world comes at me with pitchforks. 

You wanna say us something before we call the GGD police? :lolly:

4 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

I don't think it would scare her away. She knew fans will hear about what she did backstage, and she knows what kind of fans we are.

She's either evil and did it to teas us and do nothing with the song, or she did it on purpose to hype us up. :bon:

EDIT: How TF am I supposed to turn off notifications for every post in this thread? I turned it on by accident, and now it won't turn off. HELP!

Like what you Sea?

arrtpop
4 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Frankensteined will be a hit. :)

I thought you said she didn't even talk about releasing it during your m&g?

aphrodite

2Fihbra.gif

32 pages ya'll? really?

Spoiler

Me if this song is real:

KQB3zZt.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Archived