A songwriter teased Lady Gaga / RedOne music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

Weave flew south for the winter.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Helxig

All the hate for Joanne in this thread, and the of people wanting 'smash hits' instead, makes me hope we get nothing new for another two years :hor:  y'all can let Joanne simmer for a bit longer. Joanne was what Gaga needed. to save her. Joanne is more heartfelt that anything else. Joanne showed the world at large how to appreciate Gaga. Joanne is an iconic album, and I will defend it as passionately as I always have ARTPOP.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, Helxig said:

All the hate for Joanne in this thread, and the of people wanting 'smash hits' instead, makes me hope we get nothing new for another two years :hor:  y'all can let Joanne simmer for a bit longer. Joanne was what Gaga needed. to save her. Joanne is more heartfelt that anything else. Joanne showed the world at large how to appreciate Gaga. Joanne is an iconic album, and I will defend it as passionately as I always have ARTPOP.

You can love Joanne and wanting something new though :yay:

She's definitely ready to release new things 

Helxig
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You can love Joanne and wanting something new though :yay:

She's definitely ready to release new things 

I do love Joanne, and I do want something new! :excited2:

I'm 100% here for Gaga coming back full force as the wig wearing, hit making, powerhouse that we once knew... I just don't like people sh.itting all over Joanne in the process. It's unnecessary. It's like, you can be excited without tearing something else down, ya know?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

This doesn't feel like another scrapped album, it almost feels like it was all planned? Almost like she wanted to create the redone bops but have something before it, almost like a prequel or breathing space

ignotus
19 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I been feeling her shift lately. It's sort of like in 5'2 when she becomes LG again for the Super Bowl. Look at JWT even, it's very over the top, pop-heavy, lights, pyro, glitter, etc. 

I think she felt that she had to release Joanne for herself and her family. But I definitely feel the bops are coming in 2018. 

mte. She needed that Joanne break/persona to solidify her image to the GP and come back full force with smash songs:whitney:

PSYCHOSHTICK
7 hours ago, GLK said:

I still want to know what she was going to perform at the Grammys before Bowie died....

Frankenscheiße

nattuggla

Does anyone still remember this? He clearly heard Frankenstein....:stalkga:

Elton John, who is one of Lady Gaga's closest friends, says she is going back to her early stuff with the new album. The legendary musician told Beats 1 radio that he'd heard two tracks from Gaga's upcoming yet-untitled album and revealed that he is working on the project as well.

"I'm writing with Gaga tomorrow, she's doing a new record," he told Zane Lowe. "I've heard two songs which are killer, they're just great songs, it's like back to the early stuff of hers: 'Yoü and I' and the Bruce Springsteen 'Bad Romance.'"

1 hour ago, nattuggla said:

Elton John, who is one of Lady Gaga's closest friends, says she is going back to her early stuff with the new album. The legendary musician told Beats 1 radio that he'd heard two tracks from Gaga's upcoming yet-untitled album and revealed that he is working on the project as well.

"I'm writing with Gaga tomorrow, she's doing a new record," he told Zane Lowe. "I've heard two songs which are killer, they're just great songs, it's like back to the early stuff of hers: 'Yoü and I' and the Bruce Springsteen 'Bad Romance.'"

Let me get a damn wig

Pray4FameGa
6 hours ago, nattuggla said:

I never forgot him saying that and was confused after listening to Joanna as to what he was referring to. 

Makes so much sense now

Bish has been sitting on LG5 all along :lolly:

I really want to get into all this hype and trust me it would be so easy, but why does it all seem far too perfect that stops me from believing it just now? Its basically everything we asked for (Dark pop and RedOne). Can you imagine if all this isn't real and she performs a Joanne track at the AMAs? I'm definitely staying away from this forum the next day with all the messy meltdowns. 

Darkstains
6 hours ago, jxckk said:

I really want to get into all this hype and trust me it would be so easy, but why does it all seem far too perfect that stops me from believing it just now? Its basically everything we asked for (Dark pop and RedOne). Can you imagine if all this isn't real and she performs a Joanne track at the AMAs? I'm definitely staying away from this forum the next day with all the messy meltdowns. 

Inb4 she performs Sinner's Prayer or Hey Girl lmao

Archived