Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A songwriter teased Lady Gaga / RedOne music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

LeJudas

As a male

I find her music extremely fun and heavy and deep and everything I want from an artist. I love that she has songs in every genre and a mashup of genres that only Gaga can pull off. She has training and tons of lifelong experiences and stuff.

She is a true Rockstar. I love her voice and how she can switch it on command to suit any style of music or whatever. She can sing metal,rock,pop,country,jazz,classical, everything.

I love her and I always will I'm going to follow her everywhere and I'm going to support her always. She never disappoints

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Stache
2 hours ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

Nah girl the album was really good for Gaga's career.  It really built her up again after ARTPOP and solidified her title as a versatile artist.  It gave her momentum that she needed before she would release the RedOne album.  And now its coming.

destructivelove

Um guys...call it a reach but look at the Tudor watch picture, then this....the hair shape and skin tone, the hand placement (yes I know it's a watch ad) but still she always drops subtle hints before an era :gum: was this ad foreshadowing to the look of the new era???

https://ibb.co/motCxb

Darcklighter22
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe that's her plan, I think she really thinks about it 

Well its the second time she casually asks fans if they would be down for bonus meterial apart from an album, I forget exactly if both times where this era but I hope she knows it would sell! Just hope its not because logistically she can't due to contract with her label.

Michaelandro

Although I don't care about Joanne, I do think it was a good move for her career in the long run. I just hope she does something with that material conceived before Joanne.

Joanne is some of her best material. I can’t at any of you dismissing it :toofunny:HOWEVER, I am soooo stoked to hear some dance bops. Give them to us Gaga!!! :giveup:

Blackout19

Give me that thing that i love. :giveup:

I want pop songs, disco songs. :pray:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, lydians said:

Who is he?

Who? Wait what? Is this legit? :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

I can't at all of you wishing Joanne never happened. :oprah: You guys loved it because it was personal, hated it because it was too "indie" and calm. Then loved it again when Million Reasons peaked after the Super Bowl (Little Charters got their top 5 hit) then you dismiss it again hoping Gaga would've done the RedOne album instead. :madge:

Speechless94
2 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I can't at all of you wishing Joanne never happened. :oprah: You guys loved it because it was personal, hated it because it was too "indie" and calm. Then loved it again when Million Reasons peaked after the Super Bowl (Little Charters got their top 5 hit) then you dismiss it again hoping Gaga would've done the RedOne album instead. :madge:

this and it revived her career and cemented a good GP impression which the original LG5 would have never 

Reality
6 hours ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

Joanne was an album that Gaga needed to do though. It was cathartic and in a sense, it really showed us who Gaga really is behind all the makeup and costumes. Yeah, it would have been nice to see the songs she did with RedOne, but perhaps she'll use them on the next album and rework them with DJWS or something.

I doubt she scrapped that album because they were bad songs or something, she just needed to tell the story of Joanne. 

🃏🖤👹

FATCAT
14 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Releasing a "side B" thing is a waste of material, if it doesnt get treatment as a regular album.

Not really, I'm sure if she did a Side B that she'd re-release Joanne A-B with at least one new single.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived