💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A songwriter teased Lady Gaga / RedOne music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

SLAYing
1 hour ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

Gurll byeee.. Joanne was the reason our good sis GAGA got the pinnacle of her career .. SUPERBOWL .. Period! 

:bye:

Instagram : saurabh_slays

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
7 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Gurll byeee.. Joanne was the reason our good sis GAGA got the pinnacle of her career .. SUPERBOWL .. Period! 

:bye:

That's true and wrong at the same time ^^ Ok they listened to Joanne before signing her, but let's be honest without her huge old hits, she wouldn't have got the Super Bowl 

I need the RedOne tracks, I literally live for her work with him lol

Yet somehow him alone I dislike :rip:

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Joanne was the reason our good sis GAGA got the pinnacle of her career .. SUPERBOWL .. Period!

And how many Joanne songs were actually performed? :trollga: 

Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, Joanne slays :firega: :firega:

I hope we will hear those tracks someday :excited2: . But I have this feeling it won't happen until I get my pension :selena: (I'm 22 btw :awkney:).

Ew, David!

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

And how many Joanne songs were actually performed? :trollga: 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't get me wrong, Joanne slays :firega: :firega:

I hope we will hear those tracks someday :excited2: . But I have this feeling it won't happen until I get my pension :selena: (I'm 22 btw :awkney:).

And how many ARTPOP Songs were performed? :tea: Your point being? :rip:

Delulu Rogers

Joanne was nice and it's what gaga needed at the time. The world now knows gaga can sing and that she is above other pop girls, and gaga already ventured into her whole personal/family side. LG6 should be a nice big pop album with smash songs to get her back into the mainstream and prove her longevity. I mean, even she has to realize that the only gaga songs the gp remembers are pre 2012 and I would assume that would make her determine to get back in the game 

MaryJaneHolland
41 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah I feel like it's a great time to release that side B thing that she's thinking about

People really like her again since Super Bowl

Releasing a "side B" thing is a waste of material, if it doesnt get treatment as a regular album.

TheSlash
1 minute ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

I just referred to the statement the SB was just bc of Joanne :stalkga: . I only wanted to state that it mostly was bc of her earlier repertoire. In 5F2 you saw that she met with the guys of the NFL months before Joanne was a thing. :oprah:

Ew, David!

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

let's be honest 90% of her superbowl show is her music from 2008/ 2011 : Poker Face, Born This Way, Telephone, Bad Romance, samples of Paparazzi, Dance in the Dark, LoveGame and The Edge of Glory.

The only thing she performed from after 2011 discography is Million Reasons.. And still her shows could have done amazing with a great message with You and I instead...

Not trying to shade Joanne because it's a great album but let's be honest about the fact she still love exposing her success from her first three albums (just look at Coachella set list and her including ScheiBe and Bloody Mary to JWT instead of performing Hey Girl, SP, JAD or GG)

TimisaMonster
50 minutes ago, tthen said:

I like the Fame singles (JD/PF/Paparazzi/LoveGame) and maybe Beautiful Dirty Rich, but I really dislike TFM/BTW/AP. 

How have you survived as a fan of you dislike the whole middle part of her career? :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Releasing a "side B" thing is a waste of material, if it doesnt get treatment as a regular album.

It all depends on her plans but you know right now it's more about deals with radios and Spotify than huge promo schedule... Just look at Katy Perry flopping while she was promoting her stuff as hell...

If Gaga has strong deals (like The Cure with Spotify) and doing great video + few performances, she can do wonders, no doubt of it... She doesn't need being everywhere

Teal Ambition
11 minutes ago, shabody said:

Are you really falling for all of this? New song? New Ep?tumblr_olv7k8R8b41rosb88o1_1280.gif

i’m delulu and I’m not ashamed to admit it! :trollga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Runway
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That's true and wrong at the same time ^^ Ok they listened to Joanne before signing her, but let's be honest without her huge old hits, she wouldn't have got the Super Bowl 

No artist can do the sb without classic hits, why is this surprising for Gaga? 

Beyonce didnt have hits from her previous album, neither did Madonna

Archived