Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A songwriter teased Lady Gaga / RedOne music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, tthen said:

^aand I'm just gonna leave this as my statement 

you're the one that brought up that you'd end up banned if released old style stuff :poot: 

so what is the truth?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
42 minutes ago, Melodrama said:

I seriously wish Joanne was never a thing. Imagine the bops we could've got:toofunny: Like don't get me wrong, the album is great but I'd much rather have an album full of pop smash hits. 

Excuse me no :sure:

Just now, ryanripley said:

you're the one that brought up that you'd end up banned if released old style stuff :poot: 

so what is the truth?

I didn't mean that I'd flame bait and **** just because she released something I didn't like :selena: looks like I'm also a flop at explaining **** :selena: But if she does go that direction then I wouldn't really have anything for me here and I wouldn't be cautious about my posts (aka I can make as many pedo or Quebec posts as I like without caring)

Tom Nook
19 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

@gagagoogoose @Teal Ambition @GypsyBabe poor sis @Gardevoir thinks @tthen will say yes to TFM looks and era.

Lettuce inform ha that he's a delulu that only stans C2C AND JOANNE. lmfao @Gardevoir honey you've got a big storm coming. You poor thing

.....ok :shrug: I didn’t expect them to say yes I was just wondering since she gets a lot of new fans every era and I wanted to know what their opinion was 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

GRIMEZSZ

JOANNE is the album that Gaga's career needed, we all know that she is at a level higher than all pop artists, now is the time when she has to return to mainstream music!

Teal Ambition

@tthen getting dragged is the moment I’ve been waiting for :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, tthen said:

I didn't mean that I'd flame bait and **** just because she released something I didn't like :selena: looks like I'm also a flop at explaining **** :selena: But if she does go that direction then I wouldn't really have anything for me here and I wouldn't be cautious about my posts (aka I can make as many pedo or Quebec posts as I like without caring)

I'm scared to talk to you now :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

For her career in the long term, Joanne >>> RedOne bops. Without Joanne, she would just be another popstar.

4 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I'm scared to talk to you now :selena:

I meant the pedo scandal from 3 weeks ago :selena: any threads related to that=locked+WP :selena: 

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, BenG said:

For her career in the long term, Joanne >>> RedOne bops. Without Joanne, she would just be another popstar.

100% accurate

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, BloodyGlory said:

your avi :giveup:

Why thank you :kara: I had to add some teal in it to reflect my username :staymad:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Why thank you :kara: I had to add some teal in it to reflect my username :staymad:

The old one was iconic tho :giveup:

Archived