Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

:sure:

Oh you are right, I know Hero

I fink you funny trying discredit one of the best singer-songwriters of all time, best selling female artist and a skinny legend, that made even through all the hardship she had to face in her life...give credit where its due:classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DiscoHeaven23
6 hours ago, Trepadation said:

Riri has more #1s the third ranking artist with #1.

ummm, who do you think #2 is?

tenor.gif

With the ascension of her hit latest hit “Work” to number one, Rihanna has now become the artist with the third most chart-toppers of all time. Before the announcement that “Work” had reached the top spot, Rihanna was tied with legendary musician Michael Jackson with 13 number one singles, but she has now surpassed him, taking up a new place in the history books.

Rihanna is currently behind just two other acts: Mariah Carey, who has 18 number ones, and The Beatles, who were able to place 20 singles atop the Hot 100 in record time. Rihanna just turned 28, and her popularity isn’t dying down anytime soon, so there is really no telling how many more chart-toppers she could accrue in her lifetime.

(she hasn't had a #1 since this)

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2016/02/23/rihanna-now-has-the-third-most-number-one-hits-of-all-time/#3508a16640f3

Trepadation
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

ummm, who do you think #2 is?

tenor.gif

With the ascension of her hit latest hit “Work” to number one, Rihanna has now become the artist with the third most chart-toppers of all time. Before the announcement that “Work” had reached the top spot, Rihanna was tied with legendary musician Michael Jackson with 13 number one singles, but she has now surpassed him, taking up a new place in the history books.

Rihanna is currently behind just two other acts: Mariah Carey, who has 18 number ones, and The Beatles, who were able to place 20 singles atop the Hot 100 in record time. Rihanna just turned 28, and her popularity isn’t dying down anytime soon, so there is really no telling how many more chart-toppers she could accrue in her lifetime.

(she hasn't had a #1 since this)

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2016/02/23/rihanna-now-has-the-third-most-number-one-hits-of-all-time/#3508a16640f3

I thought you were talking about madge since you said the rihanna of the 90s:icega:

JazzGa
10 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

Sort of shocked Nirvana isn't on that list. They were so huge in the 90s. This was back when rock was bigger than hip hop and R&B.

Well Kurt died in 1994 so they didnt get to release material for most of the 90s

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

SevenWonder

Oh totally. But Nirvana's three 90s albums (Nevermind, In Utero, MTV Unplugged) have sold tens of millions of albums. Thought they make number nine or ten on the list. Alas, they did not. I shall try and live another day...

Archived