Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Questions

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

1. Is Bloody Mary and scheiße still on the set list? 

2. I’m meeting gaga November 20th with my grandma who also loves gaga!! We went to the artRAVE in Pittsburgh and were front row on the floor! I’m so happy to be able to meet Gaga soon she has helped me through a lot, my recent journey of Crohn’s! My sister made shirt that are purple ( color of Crohn’s awareness! ) and it says “Team Jake Knockout Crohn’s” and has a kangaroo with boxing gloves on! I’m going to give one to gaga! If I include a cd booklet in the gift bag with a stamped envelope do you think she’d sign my cd since no autographs are allowed?? It’s a shame no autographs are allowed! Let me know! I could always tell gaga when I meet her about it when I tell her about my Crohn’s and how she has helped me! I’ve been a fan since applause fyi :) <3 

Poissonche

1. Bloody Mary has been in every arena show and Scheiße has been in every show.

2. No idea sorry.

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

1. Bloody Mary has been in every arena show and Scheiße has been in every show.

2. No idea sorry.

Okay my show is held at PPG paints Arena!! 

47 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

1. Is Bloody Mary and scheiße still on the set list? 

2. I’m meeting gaga November 20th with my grandma who also loves gaga!! We went to the artRAVE in Pittsburgh and were front row on the floor! I’m so happy to be able to meet Gaga soon she has helped me through a lot, my recent journey of Crohn’s! My sister made shirt that are purple ( color of Crohn’s awareness! ) and it says “Team Jake Knockout Crohn’s” and has a kangaroo with boxing gloves on! I’m going to give one to gaga! If I include a cd booklet in the gift bag with a stamped envelope do you think she’d sign my cd since no autographs are allowed?? It’s a shame no autographs are allowed! Let me know! I could always tell gaga when I meet her about it when I tell her about my Crohn’s and how she has helped me! I’ve been a fan since applause fyi :) <3 

1. Yes.

2. In regards to the autograph, do you have a backstage pass or something?

Am I A Girl
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

1. Yes.

2. In regards to the autograph, do you have a backstage pass or something?

We have the ultimate backstage thing where you meet her

15 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

We have the ultimate backstage thing where you meet her

I am not sure if they are going to switch it till after the show, like they did last night, but I would recommend just asking her if its okay. Otherwise, you can always try to catch her after the show.

Am I A Girl
1 hour ago, Doot said:

I am not sure if they are going to switch it till after the show, like they did last night, but I would recommend just asking her if its okay. Otherwise, you can always try to catch her after the show.

Wait? They switched meet n greets last night till after the show??

Am I A Girl
Just now, Doot said:

Yep.

Wow!! Hopefully they do it then for the rest of the dates so it isn’t as rushed!

Just now, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Wow!! Hopefully they do it then for the rest of the dates so it isn’t as rushed!

Well, she sang a new song to them last night, so fingers crossed for you!

Am I A Girl
36 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well, she sang a new song to them last night, so fingers crossed for you!

Thank you so much! :) I really hope she will sign my Joanne cd! ❤️ I will let you know! My gram and I are so excited!! 

13 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Thank you so much! :) I really hope she will sign my Joanne cd! ❤️ I will let you know! My gram and I are so excited!! 

Best of luck!

1. Yes both are still there, Bloody Mary is just shorten a bit. 

2. A backstage pass will help. 

3. I'll be at the PGH show too :classy:

Am I A Girl
8 hours ago, KING said:

1. Yes both are still there, Bloody Mary is just shorten a bit. 

2. A backstage pass will help. 

3. I'll be at the PGH show too :classy:

Really?!? :classy:you should bring something for her to sign too so I’m not alone 

Archived