💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Teresa Giudice makes xenophobic comments about Sofia Vergara

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

In response to a question during the discussion portion of the event regarding what celebrities they've been approached by that are fans of the show, Guidice told a story about an alleged encounter with Vergara. 

In video footage obtained by TMZ from the event, Giudice can be heard saying, "So anyway, we're in the green room and my publicist from Bravo said, 'You're gonna run into Sofía so we want you guys to take pictures together.'" 

She continues, "I said, 'Alright, that's fine.' I never ask for a picture because I'm so not like that, I don't care. If you look at my Instagram...who I did take a picture with, which she was so sweet too, Jennifer Lopez. She's on my Instagram."

Giudice then says, "But anyway, Sofía Vergara...I can't stand her, sorry. We're in the green room and I hate to say that, I hate to say it because you know I'm Italian she's Columbian, she has an accent, she has more of an accent than me...You would think that she would be nice, you know like she's an immigrant."

Giudice then stands up and she asks Staub to stand up and help demonstrate what allegedly happened during the photo-op. She then shows that Vergara stepped in front of her while they took the pic.

She says in the video that she didn't do or say anything to Vergara and she was "so mad" at herself because she wanted to say "bitch, I don't want to take a picture with you."

Giudice later tells the audience that she overheard Vergara say to her publicist, "Why are you making me take a picture with that woman?"

In response to the feud, a source tells E! News, "This is such nonsense. Those two shouldn't even be in the same category."

Source: eonline.com

DiscoHeaven23

I'm mean she's Teresa, not the smartest apple

I think Teresa just HATES when people don't like her so she said the most vile things so could about her yo try to hurt Sofia as much as she could. She does it on the show when people don't like her. 

I've never been Teresa's biggest fan and have no clue how she became the "It" girl on RHONJ. If you watch the first season, from 2009, she's like a Karen in Regina George's (Caroline's) clique. A secondary character

395f4-tuesday.gif?w=400&h=225

ryanripley
32 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Giudice then stands up and she asks Staub

WAIT are they friends?! :duck: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

skaxboy

I watch NJ and I couldn’t help but laugh when I read this. Teresa’s criminal husband is an immigrant as well and could face deportation after his jail time. 

Additionally, she has always been so proud of her heritage and the last few episodes have been about her and her brother trying to open up an Italian restaurant for their IMMIGRANT father. Also, a few years back, she strongly emphasized her last name be pronounced “jew-dee-chay” the way it’s pronounced in Italian. 

Basically she is an idiot and deserves the backlash this time. Sofia Vergara is a popular actress on a popular tv show so I’m not surprised that she would not want a picture with a delusional reality star with a criminal past.  

Anveeroy

Sopia is 3 times EMMY nominated actress, gurl byeeeee! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

RAMROD

To call this celeb feud is over statement cos there is only one celeb between these two women. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived