šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Things that had you shook in the JOANNE era

XXXXX

Featured Posts

I'll start.

SoĀ I was watching the livestream of the first JWT show and I saw the main stage. I was like "What a huge asss pointless stage, what is she gonna do? :neyde:"

But then this happened

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-11TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-1-

I didn't expect THAT.Ā :worship2:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

The Super Bowl, the technology of the tour, The Cure being released at Coachella. There's a few others but those are the big ones. With an album like this I didn't expect the tour to be the amazing light show that it is and I didn't expect something as big as the Super Bowl to be on this album. Also, The Cure is nothing like the album so I was SHOOK

Gaga jumping from the roof at the Superbowl is the only correct answerĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

FrankensteinedĀ :giveup:

The bop we've waiting for since #LG5Ā :selena:

Which may never see the light of the dayĀ :sweat:

Or maybe LADY GAGA FRANKENSTEINED AMAs 19/11Ā :selena:

ryanripley

that's why you shouldn't judge so quickly :trollga:Ā 

the whole era has been a totally unexpected ride, it started off so poorly for me but she truly delivered some of the best things she's ever done

the John Wayne video is a notable moment, it's one of her top videos of all time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

YourCureness

Witness' flopness shook me.

Ā 

Kidding, Grigio Girls shook me. My fave from the album. Deserves to be a single, really.

Me actually liking her music Ā (I don't like her older stuff besides a few songs off of TF and all of C2C). I also didn't expect the SB but I was impressed. Just wanted a bit more JoanneĀ :selena:Ā but she really did win me over this era. I wouldn't call myself a stan, but I'm just hoping that she keeps up the good work next era.

Archived