Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

littlepotter

ok even if this turns out to be faker than 3/28/2016, i'm still living for the speculation :giveup: i love a meltdown

chaeri pls

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
5 minutes ago, hunty said:

ok even if this turns out to be faker than 3/28/2016, i'm still living for the speculation :giveup: i love a meltdown

I agree with u huntEy! Living for this mess..

tenor.gif?itemid=4653593

12 hours ago, Dayman said:

Tfw when you have had tea about this since June and still have more about it that you're not allowed to spill.

EpgG6.gif

Ok, but....

should we be excited?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

1 minute ago, iCpro said:

Ok, but....

should we be excited?

No :smh: nothing is coming at all out of any of this ever. The fact that tjis is a "plan" Gaga has is enough for us to know it isn't coming in this lifetime.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

3 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Ok, but....

should we be excited?

From what I was told months ago. Yes. Hopefully she goes forward with a release for the song.

Just now, Stef said:

No :smh: nothing is coming at all out of any of this ever. The fact that tjis is a "plan" Gaga has is enough for us to know it isn't coming in this lifetime.

Part of me wants to get hyped, but then another part is still traumatised from ARTPOP act II, DWUW MV, Gaga in space, Asia’s clothing line, ARTPOP app, Fame Kills Tour, etc etc :toofunny:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

rafaelgherardi
17 minutes ago, hunty said:

what happened then?

Petrichor
2 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Part of me wants to get hyped, but then another part is still traumatised from ARTPOP act II, DWUW MV, Gaga in space, Asia’s clothing line, ARTPOP app, Fame Kills Tour, etc etc :toofunny:

That was all during the ARTPOP era though.... we all know the issues she was having in between Carter and the label.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

From what I was told months ago. Yes. Hopefully she goes forward with a release for the song.

Hmmm what did they told u? Spill the hot tea hunty... If you can’t share info publicly, then PM me 

tenor.gif?itemid=5013956

Regina George
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

Us climbing onboard the hype train only to find out it was all lies 20.gif?w=310&h=279

Me watching this upcoming unforgettable meltdown 

rs_500x285-151117120023-Nov_17_2015_1158

arrtpop
25 minutes ago, hunty said:

whats 3/28/2016?

aphrodite

Schizophonic

she should release a 10 years lady gaga - bestof + unreleased (unreleased tracks from all albums)

Lextyr97
28 minutes ago, hunty said:

Gaga knew we were going wild and she let that **** happen. I know it

arrtpop
13 minutes ago, Dayman said:

can you say who your sources are?

aphrodite

• Bear locked this topic

Archived