Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Hanks
2 minutes ago, rohkeus said:

@Justin Hanks can you say if this seems real?

We didn't hear instrumentation, but the lyric summary is way more accurate than the other stuff floating around.

1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

We didn't hear instrumentation, but the lyric summary is way more accurate than the other stuff floating around.

Thank you! :D

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Lord Ryry
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

If you didn't sign an NDA or anything then you have every legal right to talk about it - she chose to sing it publicly to a group of fans, of course you're gonna wanna talk about it lol, don't worry you won't "go missing" :) 

...what song did it sound most familiar too? if any? 

Jessica Germ
25 minutes ago, Sailor said:

THE DARKGA METROPOLIS-INSPIRED PAPARAZZI ERA IS COMING BACK YAAASSS

Omg cmon new era

malongaga
3 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I love TFM but I don't want her to try to repeat her past... I don't want her to think she gotta go back to her roots to deliver quality pop music. I want her to evolve and grow :duck:

am I the only one who thinks that way? 

Yes

TimisaMonster

I don't think this is an outtake from Joanne...sounds like a new recent song

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

fabuIesque

im not getting my hopes up, i got my hopes up with sire and that ended up unreleased with an ALLEGED instrumental snippet and rehearsal snippet. but if it does get released, and is for a brand new album, i'd probably stan it

Justin Hanks
6 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

If you didn't sign an NDA or anything then you have every legal right to talk about it - she chose to sing it publicly to a group of fans, of course you're gonna wanna talk about it lol, don't worry you won't "go missing" :) 

...what song did it sound most familiar too? if any? 

Doesn't mean I have to, either. It's not about a lawsuit or money. I'm trying to show respect for Gaga. She didn't have to do what she did, but she did, and I'm eternally grateful. I don't want to jeopardize the opportunity for more fans to get experiences like that in the future. I'm sure after her next performance and meet-and-greet, a lot more will be revealed, but I'd rather some of it be on her terms.

LeJudas
Just now, Justin Hanks said:

Doesn't mean I have to, either. It's not about a lawsuit or money. I'm trying to show some respect for Gaga. She didn't have to do what she did, but she did, and I'm eternally thankful. I don't want to jeopardize the opportunity for more fans to get experiences like that in the future. I'm sure after her next performance and meet-and-greet, a lot more will be revealed, but I'd rather some of it be on her terms.

Yes! We need to have honor and respect, we don't need legal threats to respect her. 

Unless we want Gaga to act like one of those celebs that sues everybody 

• Bear locked this topic

Archived