❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

I just don't understand how Troy is preventing the songs from being released when he doesn't own them, nor did he make them, and why Interscope wouldn't have stepped in

Guess this is conversation worthy of its own thread

I'm just confused is all

I don't know maybe the music was part of some visual project or anything ? Not sure Lady Gaga should risk it... She said herself that she had it ready, I guess she wasn't able to release it. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't blame her for being cancelled, if they didn't leak anything that's they couldn't do it...

Brooklyn Nights was originally part of ARTPOP (Act 1.) that's probably why she was able to leak it

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somnambulist

The people wanting BR 2.0 are always going to be disappointed because the song being that huge was for reasons beyond the song itself being great. She was on top, the world was watching, and it ignited when the video came out and changed the game. 

The song is good of course but it’s almost impossible to recreate the feeling of hearing BR for the first time, same as the video. 

It was different then. 

moonsago
4 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

The people wanting BR 2.0 are always going to be disappointed because the song being that huge was for reasons beyond the song itself being great. She was on top, the world was watching, and it ignited when the video came out and changed the game. 

The song is good of course but it’s almost impossible to recreate the feeling of hearing BR for the first time, same as the video. 

It was different then. 

You spoke such truth. It won't be enough for another song to be that great, there are other factors I'm afraid she can't control and will never benefit of ever again. 

monketsharona

I don't think anyone is expecting her to get her next Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance of even Born This Way...

Though having other great catchy dance pop songs, yeah definitely

lucastecala
9 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

It's due November 9th with a brand new video dropping the same day :interestinga:

how do you know that tho? :gum:

somnambulist
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think anyone is expecting her to get her next Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance of even Born This Way...

Though having other great catchy dance pop songs, yeah definitely

You actually typed that with a straight face? You HONESTLY believe this fan base isn’t looking for the next BR, PF, JD? 

Sorry but.........

ProdigyARTPOP
27 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

I just don't understand how Troy is preventing the songs from being released when he doesn't own them, nor did he make them, and why Interscope wouldn't have stepped in

I'm just confused is all

Troy is preventing her from releasing those songs because those songs were created and conceived while her and Troy were still together, and while she was still signed with Atom Factory. Which means he holds legal jurisdiction around those songs 

MarcusBones
1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

I love TFM but I don't want her to try to repeat her past... I don't want her to think she gotta go back to her roots to deliver quality pop music. I want her to evolve and grow :duck:

am I the only one who thinks that way? 

If it means new Gaga music, idgaf what she does tbh

ryanripley
39 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

I'm just confused is all

he probably took legal action to make sure they can never be released after he left incase they were successful

the main issue is that gaga isn't allowed to talk about that drama at all, or she'll get in big trouble with the law :S it's obvious troy took actions to cover his tracks and leave gaga in the mud

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

found this on twitter :neyde: 

DN97mvJX4AIxYzt.jpg

The description of the lyrics matches to what people from M&G said yesterday :excited2:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Bear locked this topic

Archived