Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

Why do we need to take it seriously? Because it’s another song we will never get to hear and it will mess us up even more than we already are?

Unless it's released Nov 19 :gaycat:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

I will say - since this doesn't reveal any vital information. But, I was told it is Bad Romance 2.0 in more than one way.

:giveup: i was right :giveup:

1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Why do we need to take it seriously? Because it’s another song we will never get to hear and it will mess us up even more than we already are?

Because there is a major reasons why it's likely we will hear it one day.

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

Because there is a major reasons why it's likely we will hear it one day.

I am in no way trying to disrespect you. Genuine question......

Why should we trust what you say? 

nattuggla

Gaga is waiting for "Frankensteined" to trend on twitter so see if there is high demand for it and worth to drop it as a single.... :poot:

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Cortex said:

this!!!! i had the same thoughts!!  i swear :p

i will never understand that kind of fans who disrespect her privacy and her trust :/ if i were her i wont tease them cause they’re not worthy.....couldnt they just appreciate those golden private moments and build a stronger relationship based on trust with her?  what do they win by hyping other fans and letting them furious, keeping them talking about things that will or wont happen and we all know what happens when nothing happens ..it’s chaos where are our songs!!

but i hope it’s not a test we’ve been waiting for so long with all the fake hype that kept on growing day after day thread after thread :/ 

and we all feel that she’s more than ready for new material !

You know, I think sometimes we underestimate her and her team... She knows exactly what she's doing, and she knew what would be happening by doing what she did.

Oh, and hi Bobby!

Just now, ModernEcstasy said:

I am in no way trying to disrespect you. Genuine question......

Why should we trust what you say? 

There's no reason to explicitly trust me. But I have been a member here since the beginning pretty much. I have never once tried to spread false information. I personally was told information regarding this songs existence and background back in June. The song itself is now publicly known to a degree - other information pertaining to it is not. Just know that this song is not just a scrapped track from the album Joanne - it is something else entirely.

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

There's no reason to explicitly trust me. But I have been a member here since the beginning pretty much. I have never once tried to spread false information. I personally was told information regarding this songs existence and background back in June. The song itself is now publicly known to a degree - other information pertaining to it is not. Just know that this song is not just a scrapped track from the album Joanne - it is something else entirely.

Likeliness outta 10 that we will hear it (based on your opinion)? 

P.s. thanks for answering

DaddyFranco

No matter gay, straight, or bi,
Lesbian, transgendered life,
With all my body pieces,
I'm a frankenstein 

Spoiler

:selena:

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

You know, I think sometimes we underestimate her and her team... She knows exactly what she's doing, and she knew what would be happening by doing what she did.

Oh, and hi Bobby!

This truly.

GagaOhhLaLa

I was built from your design

You can call me frakenstein

Just another monster in time

Broken within your perfect crime

Baby call me frakenstein

• Bear locked this topic

Archived