Put me back together we can be frankensteined

(Ooooooh - oooOooh)

[post-chorus]

Ma ma pa pa fr fr frankenstein

Ma ma pa pa fr fr frankenstein

tenor.gif

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

atemybrain

I got a notification on Twitter from the JWT account with a video mentioning Frankenstein, but it was deleted when I opened it.

Tfw when you have had tea about this since June and still have more about it that you're not allowed to spill.

EpgG6.gif

Just now, Dayman said:

Tfw when you have had tea about this since June and still have more about it that you're not allowed to spill.

EpgG6.gif

You can always PM me and tell me :giveup: I HAD ONE SIP AND I'M HOOKED :giveup:

2 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

You can always PM me and tell me :giveup: I HAD ONE SIP AND I'M HOOKED :giveup:

I swore on my life I wouldn't share anything. All I'll say is - we should all be taking this information VERY seriously rn.

ModernEcstasy

J’adore Gaga. 

But seriously, she needs to stop doing this. Especially when there will be no follow through. She knows how wound up we get. It’s just cruel. 

Just now, Dayman said:

I swore on my life I wouldn't share anything. All I'll say is - we should all be taking this information VERY seriously rn.

What is a life :selena:

1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

What is a life :selena:

I will say - since this doesn't reveal any vital information. But, I was told it is Bad Romance 2.0 in more than one way.

3 hours ago, LeJudas said:

What if this was a test, and she only planned to release it if the people there didn't talk about it? :huh:

this!!!! i had the same thoughts!!  i swear :p

i will never understand that kind of fans who disrespect her privacy and her trust :/ if i were her i wont tease them cause they’re not worthy.....couldnt they just appreciate those golden private moments and build a stronger relationship based on trust with her?  what do they win by hyping other fans and letting them furious, keeping them talking about things that will or wont happen and we all know what happens when nothing happens ..it’s chaos where are our songs!!

but i hope it’s not a test we’ve been waiting for so long with all the fake hype that kept on growing day after day thread after thread :/ 

and we all feel that she’s more than ready for new material !

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Why do we need to take it seriously? Because it’s another song we will never get to hear and it will mess us up even more than we already are?

• Bear locked this topic

Archived