Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

DiscoStyx
10 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Yep. Very impromptu. All she wanted to tell us was that she was thinking of doing a B-Side of Joanne and was curious if we'd want that. We pressured her to sing a song from it (her fault... She bought us all wine and we were feeling it :))

did she give any detail about this "B-side" idea? what direction? what sound(s)? why would she release it? when...?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I also never expected a song about masturbation on Gaga's album about her dead aunt! :poot:

That is where the problem is. Joanne is not just about her aunt, the album is mostly about different aspects of her personal life. You have to remember that Joanne is not just her aunt's name but also her middle name.

nattuggla
10 minutes ago, Quark said:

That is where the problem is. Joanne is not just about her aunt, the album is mostly about different aspects of her personal life. You have to remember that Joanne is not just her aunt's name but also her middle name.

I agree with you. That's the reason why I see the a song about Frankensteined is not that far fetched because it is about herself and it could fit on a B side of Joanne.

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I agree with you. That's the reason why I see the a song about Frankensteined is not that far fetched because it is about herself and it could fit on a B side of Joanne.

Yes! She's a hybrid. :) Not to be that person but she may be channeling her ARTPOP a little bit. Not music wise but concept wise. Her prosthetics. Maybe she wants to do it right this time.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

I think it is very likely that this will be like Princess Die or Cake. :( Both backstage performances.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

YourCureness

you taking the title Frankenstein literally though. Could be about a dead feeling/relationship she us trying to salvage/bring back to life.

DoremonLove
44 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

I was literally sitting on a stool, facing her, one foot away, while she looked me in the eyes and belted a brand new song. I can die happy.

Ughhhh y do i live on the underside of the world:giveup: i will never experience something like this :giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

KarmaPolice
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I think it is very likely that this will be like Princess Die or Cake. :( Both backstage performances.

She performed Princess Die multiple times at the BTWBall tho 

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, KarmaPolice said:

She performed Princess Die multiple times at the BTWBall tho 

And Cake Like Lady Gaga was part of the ArtRave setlist in the beginning of the tour.

• Bear locked this topic

Archived